4 - Reunion

As the rest of them, shuffled into the corner, finally Second spoke.

"Who are you guys?" He asked. The two people in cloaks looked at eachother. They both had belts that have several things in them. The smaller one had an elytra while the taller one had on a backpack. They were also wearing black masks that covered the bottom of their faces to conceal their identities.

"That's none of your concern right now." The bigger one spoke up. "You need to follow us, this place is not safe."

TSC looked at the group before nodding. They all started to follow. They were all walking for a while until they reached Orange's house. One of them then let them inside before locking the door.

Once they got inside, Chosen collapsed to his knees.

"Who are you people??" TSC asked, more firm.

Finally they took off their hoods and masks to reveal..

"Princess!" Green exclaimed, hugging him. Purple giggled, hugging back.

"Orange! Purple! Its you guys!" TSC Smiled. Orange lightly chuckled.

"Sorry about the whole hidden identity thing, but you weren't safe there."

"Yeah." Purple nodded. "We saw some people following you guys."

Orange took hold of his axe, sighing. He started to sharpen it.

That's when Chosen fell to the floor again, coughing.

Purple gave a concerned look. "What's wrong with him?"

Sec grumbled. "He's sick.."

"No." King Orange said, looking at Chosen. "He's infected. The virus clearly got him."

"Is it contagious?" Yellow panicked. Orange shook his head. "No. Thankfully not."

Second sighed in relief.

Agent stepped away from the group and Hazard saw this, deciding to follow him.

Agent was just sitting by the window, looking out into the city. Hazard goes up to him.

"You still holding up okay?" Agent glanced at him for a Second. He simply nodded.

"I.. I know you loved him but—"

"Can we not??" Agent cut him off. "I just.. I don't want to.. think about it.."

Hazard was silent before sitting next to him.

"Do you.. remember the 4th of July celebration..?" He asked as Agent looked at him.

"Ballista would shove several Hot Dogs in his mouth.." Hazard chuckled. "Victim always told him to stop or he'd get a stomachache."

He said, which Agent actually let out a small chuckle. "Yeah and he ended up throwing up.." He said, before tearing up.

"I..I already miss him.." Agent mumbled. "I'm sorry this is.. not in character for me.." He sighed as Hazard panicked. "No, no, no. You're okay! Trust!"

Agent and Hazard were silent. It was awkward and the silence was so loud.. so, so loud..

"Hey.." Hazard finally spoke. "You wanna join the others?" He asked.

Agent looked down at the ground before sighing. He grabbed his gun, standing up. "Okay. Yeah, let's go back."

As they started to walk, Hazard put an arm around Agent. "It'll be okay. Vic is tough." He said, earning a small smile from Agent.

"Yeah.." He said. As the two walked back to the others, they saw the horrible scene.

Chosen was on his knees on the floor, coughing up even more blood aswell as being in tears from the pain. It was that bad.

"W-what happened??" Agent said.

"Chosen started acting like this and Orange told us to stay here while he got some medical supplies." Yellow said.

"Okay enough said." Purple spoke up. "We need a way to stop this wretched thing. So, what's your guy's plan?" He asked.

They all stood there in silence until Red spoke up.

"To... fight.. it..?" He asked. Purple Seemed pissed.

"Let me get this straight." He said. "You guys have all these weapons and supplies, yet, you don't have a FUCKING PLAN???"

"H-Hey, calm down!" Green said. Purple sighed.

That's when Orange came back, with some medication. He knew chosen couldn't take it himself due to his excessive coughing so he gave it to him for him before giving some water.

"Okay, that should Atleast help clear up your throat and slow down the coughing." He spoke. He turned to the rest.

"They don't have a plan." Purple spoke. Orange sighed.

"That's okay, that's okay! Don't worry." He said, before pulling out a map of the city.

Seeing Victim's research facility on the map made Agent a lil upset.

"Okay so, we are here." He said, circling the map. "This is what needs to be done." He said as he started to explain the plan, circling and outlining more places on the map.

They all got a good look at the map, then nodded.

"So then.. this place has what we need to stop it?" Yellow asked as Orange nodded.

"Yes. I don't know if there's more but one of the viruses is patrolling the city."

"Who? And what does she look like?" Blue asked.

"Black hair, black skin, pink eyes with black eye whites.. and she has pigtails that are wires."

"Don't let the wires touch you either. That's how you get infected." Purple butted in as they all glanced at Chosen for a second.

"And she has minions. So be alert when we do this." Orange said. Purple got up and went over to Chosen.

"You guys stay here." He said. "I'm gonna look after him, just to be sure he's okay." Orange was hesitant but sighed as he walked up to Purple. He hands him a pistol.

"You stay safe, don't let it trick you."

"I know, I know, dad."

"And don't believe anything you see. You shoot everything, I don't care if it looks like me, if it sounds like me, if it acts like me. You shoot it."

Purple nodded as Orange kissed his forehead. He then stood up and grabbed his axe.

"Alright, let's go," he said. He didn't feel comfortable leaving Purple all alone and vulnerable. After all he was still so young..

The more he walked, the more he regretted it. He just..

He had a very bad feeling about this..