2 - Preparation Before The Evacuation

As the alarms went off, there were sounds of screaming and footsteps, as people ran down the hallways, screaming. Blood splattered everywhere as people's bodies were ripped apart, organs splattered everywhere. That's when Ballista, Primal, Hazard and Agent ran into the room, Agent slamming the door shut.

"Th-The virus is here! We tried to fend her off but she's too powerful!" Primal shouted.

"Shit shit shiT SHIT SHIT!" Victim shouted, banging his head against the wall. "Okay uh. Quick!" Victim said and pressed a button. A shelf full of medication slowly moved to reveal a secret tunnel. Victim then led them all inside as Agent closed it behind them. As they continued to walk, they reached a room full of weapons, supplies and more shit.

Green gasped. "Woaaaah, cool bunker man."

Victim smirked. "This has actually never been used but.. desperate times calls for desperate measures.." Victim said as Green walked over and picked up a rifle.

"This is so cool!" He said. He was visibly struggling tho. Agent smirked a little and walked over, taking the rifle from him and handing him a pistol.

"This might.. be more your size." He said as Green aimed the pistol towards Victim, with a smirk.

"Boom bitch."

"Ah— let's not point that towards the boss.." Agent panicked a bit. Green pointed the gun down instead, before turning on safety mode.

Victim grabbed a holster and approached Green. "Here." He said, putting the holster on his leg. He then slipped the gun in.

"Thanks." He said. Victim nodded and glanced at Chosen, who was leaning on a tablet coughing. He gave a concerned look again.

Yellow picked up an axe, soon finding a backpack.

"You don't mind we take some supplies right?"

"Oh not at all." Victim said. "Take whatever you may need."

"You say that like.. you're not coming."Agent said.

Victim chuckled. "Of course I'm coming!"

Yellow soon started to pack the bag. He put the Axe in a small strap hanging off it for easy access. He then packs a couple packs of ammo, some arrows, water, a map, and a first aid kit aswell as simple supplies such as some rags, tape, and even some blades. He also finds a bottle of alcohol and grabs it. Wether it's for a drink or emergencies, who knows.

Blue grabbed a bow aswell as an arrow holster. He shoved a few arrows in it before putting it around his shoulder.

Red grabbed two sickles, while Second simply grabbed a sword, as they put any materials they found in Yellow's bag. Once everyone was stocked up, they soon started walking again. They were lead to this garage area, which had a bunch of the hover bikes the mercenaries rode on.

"Alright, you guys are gonna have to pair up as we don't have enough." Victim said. They all nodded.

Ballista and Red were on one, Yellow, Blue and Primal on another, Hazard and Green on another, and Agent, Second and Chosen on another. Agent looked at Victim who stood there.

"Victim, what are you waiting for?? Come on, let's go!"

Victim simply turned away from the group.

"Victim??" Agent panicked "what are you doing??"

"I'm sorry." He said, pulling up a device and pressing a button.  The bikes stared to hover on their own.

"VICTIM!" Agent shouted.

"DONT DO THIS!" Ballista also shouted.

"But as the CEO.." Victim said, pulling out his lasso. Footsteps were heard from down the hallway. ".. it is my duty to stand my ground in this facility and protect.."

"VICTIM WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO BE A HERO!!" Agent shouted, now in tears.

"VICTIM, YOU GET YOUR ASS OV—" Chosen started to cough.

Victim sighed and walked over to Agent, before kissing him gently. It was a very quick kiss tho.

"I'm sorry.. I love you, Shady. I always have.. take care of Second and Chosen for me, k?" He said.

Before Agent could reply, all the bikes rose higher as the massive door opened and the bikes soon flew away as Agent yelled Victim's name in tears.

As the doors shut, Victim stood there with his lasso. That's when a girl with a ponytail appeared.

"You want them? You have to go through me first." He said, whipping his lasso on the floor.