Apart From You

🥦Midoriya Izuku:🥦
I don't know what got into me. I had never even called anyone dumb, let alone needy and whiny. I can't concentrate on class, homework, or training. When I walk by the music store, I usually see (Y/n) in the window. I feel bad when I do.

I regret what I did.

💥Bakugo Katsuki:💥
Walking to class without (Y/n)'s constant teasing and chattering was even more annoying than with it, and I never thought I'd be bothered by not getting hit with paper airplane notes. At the beginning of school, I'd have given anything to be alone. But now, I'd give everything to be surrounded by people. When I met (Y/n), my life was turned upside down and inside out. Except, now that she's gone and everything is back to the way it was before, nothing feels right.

I really fucked up.

🔥Todoroki Shoto:❄️
I spent so much time telling everyone I'm not my father, that I forgot to show them too. I deserved more than a slap in the face, so I'm lucky that's all I got from (Y/n).

I should've cooled off before coming to the dorms.

Kirishima Eijiro:
No way, not gonna happen.

⚡️Kaminari Denki:⚡️
I flirt with other girls, yeah, but there's only one that I want. (Y/n) is everything to me. The way she flirts and teases back. How she dances through everything she does. Uncaring of other people's opinions. There really isn't anyone else like (Y/n).

I'm such an idiot.

🏃🏻‍♂️Ida Tenya:🏃🏻‍♂️
I am the class president, my responsibilities come before my feelings. But I'll admit nothing feels the same without (Y/n) and the children. Why does no one see who we are, rather than what? There's more to life than our social class and wealth. (Y/n) is a great person. She's brave, smart, and fun-loving. She cares for the kids at the orphanage, as if they were her own.

I should've tried harder to stop her.

🍊Sero Hanta:🍊
What was I thinking? Where did that possessiveness come from? (Y/n) was the best thing to happen to me. I often see her around school but when we make eye contact, she turns and walks back the way she came. I miss the smiles and laughs. I miss the jokes and antics. I miss the upside down kisses. I miss her.

But man can she punch.

🐱Shinso Hitoshi:🐱
Laying in bed, I stared up at the ceiling. I'd grown so accustomed to having (Y/n) in my arms and singing to me that, without her, I sleep more poorly than before I met her. And the sleep I do get is full of nightmares. I hated myself for playing with the cats and ignoring (Y/n). I don't hate the cats, I hate that I let them come before my girlfriend.

I messed up.

☀️Togata Mirio:☀️
Thanks to a misunderstanding, (Y/n) thinks I lied about caring and having feelings for her. Then Hound Dog gave me a very long talk on playing with his daughter's emotions. Her eyes are dull, like when we were kids. She doesn't smile or laugh or talk. She sits alone; when our gazes meet, her beautiful eyes fill with tears and she looks away.

I have to fix this.

🐙Amajiki Tamaki:🐙
No way, not gonna happen.