Arriving at the Beach

🥦Midoriya Izuku:🥦
"You didn't need to kidnap me." I stood at the edge of the beach parking lot, looking at the girls of Class 1-A.

"Yes we did. You never would've come if we hadn't."

"If you want (Y/n) to go somewhere, all you have to do is say her brother will be there. You can get her to wear anything too."

"Don't tell them things like that!"

"It's not anything to be embarrassed by. I think it's adorable that you look up to and love your brother so much."

"Tatami!" My brother's girlfriend squished me against her. "I can't breathe!"

"You look like you're having fun over here."

Everyone stopped moving, which then caused Tatami's grip to loosen. I squeezed out of her arms and gasped for air, coughing.

"Yo!" I stood up and turned to my brother. "Do you like my swimsuit?"

"Yeah, it's nice." He ruffled my hair with a smile across his face. The smile he only gives Tatami and me. "Did you see that Midoriya's here?"

"What?" I looked over in the direction that Yo was pointing and, sure enough, there he was, my boyfriend jogging along the beach. "Izu!"

"(Y/n)?!" I must have startled him, because he tensed up like a frightened cat, before tripping and falling on his face. "What are y-you doing here? I thought you didn't like the beach? A-And wh-what are you w-wearing?!"

"I was kidnapped, I don't like the beach, and I'm wearing a swimsuit." I sighed. "Do I look weird?" Izuku's face was bright red and I swore steam was coming off him. "Izu?"

💥Bakugo Katsuki:💥
"Put me down, dammit!" Being carried to the beach by Kirishima pissed me off. Because I couldn't break free. "What more do you want? You got me in the bikini and now to the beach. Just let me sit somewhere away from sand and people!"

"Come on, (Y/n). It'll be fun!" Mina squealed happily.

"Every jellyfish, crab, and urchin in that ocean will strangely be attracted to all of you. Think of them as your cuddle buddies." I glared at my two classmates. "If you don't let me go." Kirishima immediately set me down. "Wise choice. Since I'm here, I'll stay. But only on a sand free surface. I'm not comfortable wearing this either. May I please wear pants?"

I froze and my heart pounded when I saw Katsuki standing in the shade of a large umbrella. I looked down at myself and sighed. I wasn't a really ugly girl, I just wasn't used to showing off this much skin. I know I should be confident in myself, but it was hard. I had acquired quite a few scars along my body over the years, from training my quirk. I always played with my dogs and the animals I summoned; they weren't always the most gentle.

"Mina, I swear to the fucking gods. I will not be seen like this, not by him. Give me pants now."

"No."

"(D1)! Get Mommy's skirt!" The large black dog grabbed my sarong out of the bag being held hostage and brought it to me. "Now, I'll go with you."

I walked to the umbrella, boredom (hopefully) evident on my face. Katsuki's cheeks turned pink. "What's this? Are THE Bakugo Katsuki's cheeks pink?"

"What the fuck are you wearing?!"

"A swimsuit?" I wore a mischievous grin. "Do you not know what that is?"

"I know what a swimsuit is!" He grabbed and held me to him closely, whispering in my ear. "I just don't want anyone else to see how fucking hot you are."