🐱Shinso Hitoshi🐱

A Little Bit of Information:

FamilyAzuma Tenchi *father*     (L/n)          Blue hair

Family
Azuma Tenchi *father*
(L/n)
Blue hair. Green eyes.
Alive
Azuma Aki *mother*
(L/n)
Crimson hair. Blue eyes.
Alive
Azuma Katashi *older brother*
(L/n)
Blue hair. Green eyes.
Alive
Azuma Amaya (The song hero: Sirena) *reader*
(L/n) (Y/n)
Alive
Azuma Yasashiku *younger brother*
(L/n)
Violet hair. Blue eyes.
Alive
Serabi *Domestic Long-Hair* (F)
(Mc)
Long pale orange fur. Amber eyes.
               Alive
Udon *Domestic Long-Hair* (M)
(Bc)
Fluffy gold fur. Green eyes.
               Alive

Appearance
Height: 140 cm (4'7")
Left Eye: sea foam green
Right Eye: sea foam green
Hair Colour: crimson
Hair Type: wavy
Hair Length: past her waist
Other: her eyes glow once she begins singing.

Quirk
Siren: The user can imbue their voice with different emotions, allowing them to slowly influence the mood of the people and animals around them by singing. Good for putting them to sleep too. Can choose when her voice affects anyone.

Drawback(s): If the user doesn't sing for an hour, the quirk will begin to wear off. (Kind of like getting kicked from a video game for being idle too long.) Sore throat if overused.

Meeting:

What was supposed to just be a quick stop at the market for cat food, turned into a talk with the store clerk about love being for foolish losers. Now, I was sprinting down the street. Turning into an alley, I slowed down and stopped next to a dumpster. "Mamas, I brought some food for you and Baby." A fluffy head poked out from underneath the dumpster and slowly stepped out. "Hello, beautiful. Where's Baby?" As if I summoned him, a tiny ball of golden fur came rolling out from the cats' hiding spot. "Hi there, chucklehead." He mewed and pawed at my leg. "You want to be picked up?" Scooping the kitten into my arms, I sat and tickled his belly. I smiled as Baby wrapped his paws around my finger and licked me.

Suddenly, both Mamas and Baby scurried back under the dumpster.

"I don't recognize you."

Introductions:

"What are you doing?" I turned to face the voice.

"O-Oh, Shinso!" I stood up upon realizing who it was. "I-I come here everyday t-to feed the c-cats. What are you doing?"

"I heard meowing and came to check it out. I guess I scared them though." He looked at the dumpster, disappointed.

"Here, now sit." I awkwardly handed a can of soft cat food and a baby spoon to the boy, then made him sit down with me beside him.