Accidental Confessions

🥦Midoriya Izuku:🥦
I walked into the music store for a break from everything. "Uncle! I'm here!" Mr Fujito came out of the back room, smiling. "Well, you look happy. Somethin' good happen?" He held up two baskets of cookies. "Ms Hana paid a visit today?"

"Yep!" The man hummed a little tune and walked with a spring in his step.

"She really likes you, Uncle; if I didn't know any better, I'd say you like her too." I teased as I set my bag down and poked his arm. "You gonna share those?"

Mr Fujito gave a hearty laugh and handed one basket to me. "She told me to tell you hi." I smiled and accepted the cookies, but then my thoughts switched to Midoriya. "Why the long face?"

I set the basket down and sat with a guitar. Playing a sad tune. "There's this boy."

"Ah. What's he like?" Mr Fujito gave me a knowing smile.

I sighed. "I met him on the day of the sludge villain incident. He wouldn't stop trying to thank me for saving his friend. It was rather annoying actually."

"Then why are you smiling?"

"As I got to know him, I learned how selfless he is. He puts himself in danger if it means someone else is safe. He has a messy head of curly green hair." I felt my smile grow. "But what really impresses me, is his determination. He never lets anyone get left behind, not if he can help it. That's what made me really have a crush on him."

"Is your Prince Charming the boy that placed first in the obstacle course during Yuuei's sports festival?"

I looked up at Mr Fujito and tilted my head in confusion. "Yeah, but why are you looking at me like that, Uncle?" (Wait...) That was when I realized he wasn't looking at me, but rather at something behind me.

"Well, crap."

💥Bakugo Katsuki:💥
He was making me fairly mad. What does he not fucking get?! I like him, and I've tried many ways to show him. Compliments, clinging to him, and when he's helping me study I sit super close to him. But it doesn't work!

Suddenly the tree I was in shook pretty bad. "What did you do to me, blondie?! Why did I to come to like you of all people?!"

(Bakugo? What's he doing punching trees? Wait...HE LIKES ME?!?!) I swung on my branch and hung upside down in front of him. "How rude!"

🔥Todoroki Shoto:❄️
I sighed as I laid on the couch in my family's common room. "What's the matter, sweetie?" My mom stood at the stove, making dinner.

"I like Endeavor's son." Clattering could be heard before two big green eyes appeared in my vision. "Whoa!"

"My baby has a crush?!"

*Knock Knock*

"HONEY, GET THE DOOR!!"

"Mom. You're really loud." I gently pushed her away from me. "It's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal?! My baby has her first crush! And it's on Endeavor's son!"

"Food's burning." My mom squeaked and hurriedly returned to cooking dinner. "Please don't tell anyone, Mom. I wouldn't be able to stand getting rejected."

"Why would I reject you?"

Kirishima Eijiro:
I walked to the market, with Etsuko at my side. "Alright, what're your sissy's rules for at the store?"

"Don't talk to strangers, stay within your reach, and let you know if I need or want something."

"Attagirl." My baby sister grabbed my leg. "What's wrong sweetheart?"