Dinner and Family

🥦Midoriya Izuku:🥦
~(Y/n)~
"Mom, Dad? I'm home! Yo?" I walked into the house with Izuku behind me.

"(Y/n), we've been waiting for you sweetie!" "(Y/n), how was the selection at the music store?" My mother came from the kitchen, and my father came out of his office.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad." Giving my parents a quick hug each, I stepped back and grabbed my boyfriend's hand. "I brought my boyfriend, so you could meet him."

"Hello! I am c-class 1-A student at Yuuei High School, Midoriya Izuku! It's nice to meet you!"

"No need to yell, Midoriya." Yo came down the stairs with a shirt on that read, 'Best big brother ever! (My sister told me so)' My brother came over and ruffled my hair. "Hey, kid."

"Yo! Did you see my new jacket?"

~Midoriya~
I gulped when I saw (Y/n)'s father and brother stand behind her. They were both fairly tall and built.

"It looks really nice on you, (Y/n)." Yo smiled at his sister and ruffled her hair again. Adoration for her brother was all over her face.

"Hello, you said your name is Midoriya Izuku?" Their mother placed a warm hand on my shoulder and smiled softly at me. "I'm Yo and (Y/n)'s mother, (M/n)."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Honey, come over here for a moment." Mrs Shindo not so gently pulled her husband away from their children. "Midoriya, this is my husband, Yo and (Y/n)'s father, (F/n)."

"You can call me, Sir. Mr Shindo is fine too."

Once dinner was finished and put away, the rest of the evening was spent relaxing at the Shindo house.

💥Bakugo Katsuki:💥
~(Y/n)~
"Why do I have to? I already know your family."

"Because you're only ever getting scolded by them. I want you to show them the side you show me." I climbed onto Katsuki's lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, and buried my face in the nape of his neck. "I just want one afternoon. Please, baby?" I then pulled back and looked up at him through my lashes.

~Bakugo~
(God, she's gonna kill me!) I looked away with a 'tch'.

-Time Skip-

"Young Bakugo!" All Might slapped my shoulder when I walked through the door.

"BAAAAKUUUGOOOOOO!" Present Mic yelled my name. I looked back at (Y/n) to see her kneeling with her hands folded in front of a picture of a familiar woman. Long golden blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

I joined her side and copied her actions. "You look a lot like her." She leaned her head on my shoulder as we sat in front of the photograph.

"Thank you, Katsu."

"(Y/n)'s lucky she looks like her mother and not her father." Aizawa sensei ruffled the blonde girl's hair.

"I resent that!" All Might yelled while pointing a finger at 1-A's homeroom teacher.

"Knock it off, you two!" (Y/n) got on the back of the couch and hit the two pros with a throw pillow.

"Hey! I want to be in on the fun-- Ack!!" Present Mic took three pillows to the face.

(I never would've thought this side of Aizawa sensei could possibly exist.)

🔥Todoroki Shoto:❄️
~(Y/n)~
"Mom! Is dinner almost done?" I laid across the couch, listening to music on my phone playing through earbuds.