Chapter 8 - The More The Merrier

As we arrived at the club, Min-Jun went straight for the bar.
"I seriously need a drink after today. Or several", he said.
As we waited for our drinks I noticed him getting a text that seemed to upset him somehow.
"I'll be right back."
"Alright", I said and looked at his disappearing form. Something seemed to be off and I really wanted to follow him to see what it was, but decided against it. I wanted him to stay out of my business, so I would stay out of his.
"Hey, there beautiful." A voice from right beside me brought me back to reality. As I looked over I saw a guy sitting next to me, grinning. He was young, maybe a little older than me, not even bad looking. But the way he stared at me gave me the creeps.
"Hi", I replied a little reserved.
"What brings someone as lovely as you here?", he asked.
"Business", I answered.
"Business", he repeated. "What kind of business?"
"I'm a lawyer", I stated in the hopes of him backing off in fear of a potential lawsuit if he should try something funny.
"Beautiful and smart. Hot d*mn. Could you get any sexier?" Jesus Christ. "Tell me beautiful, why are you here all by your lonesome?", he asked with a smirk.
"Who said I'm alone?", I asked, taking a sip of my drink. He looked around like he was searching for someone.
"Really? But I don't see anyone", he smugly replied.
"Listen -" Suddenly someone stumbled into me.
"Ya! Watch it!", I shouted.
"Sorry. I didn't see you there. I'm really sorry", the guy stuttered.
"How could you overlook a stunning lady like that? Get lost!", the flirty guy chimed in.
"I'm really sorry", he said once more before hurridly walking away.
"Idiot", the flirty one mumbled. Due to a gut feeling I looked at my drink. This whole situation seemed just so off. And I was right. I saw little bubbles in my drink, like something dissolving. That creep.
I turned my full attention on the guy now, throwing him a little smile. He probably misread the situation, because he was smirking now.
"Hey, baby. What do you say if we go home to my place. It's a little more private", he said and placed a hand on my thigh. I ignored it and instead pushed my glass over to him. He stared at it confused.
"Drink it", I commanded.
"What?", he said with a cuckle.
"Drink it", I repeated.
"Come on now, why would I do that?" He was still smiling.
"Because I said so."
"I can't do that. It's yours." He started to sound a little weirded out.
"Drink. It. All of it", I said once more and nudged the glass to him a little further.
"Didn't you hear the lady?" The guy looked at someone behind me.
"See? I told you I wasn't alone."
"I'm so sorry, dude. I didn't know she was your girl." Min-Jun stepped next to me and draped an arm over my shoulders.
"Ah, that's alright. It happens to the best of us. You couldn't have known", he said with a huge smile, before it dropped. "But you heard her. Drink it", he said, pointing towards my drink.
"I don't want to. It's hers", he tried to argue. While Min-Jun stared that guy down, I got the little wooden umbrella that was in my cocktail and positioned it right at his d*ck.
"What the f*ck?!", he panicked as he noticed.
"Drink. It", I demanded once again.
"Ya! Call your crazy b*tch back!"
"If you call her crazy or a b*tch one more time, this thing", Min-Jun pointed towards the umbrella, "goes through your eyeball. And now be a good boy and do as the lady says." The guy looked between us, sweat starting to trickle down his temples.
"You're completely crazy! Both of you!", he shouted. Thank God the music was so loud. I pushed the umbrella a little more against his crotch, while Min-Jun held him down with a firm hand on his shoulder.
"Alright alright alright alright! I drink it! Alright?! I'll do it." He took my glass with shaky hands and took a little sip.
"Ah ah ah ah", I said, wagging my finger in a "no no" gesture. "Every. Single. Drop", I said. He stared at me in disbelief before looking at Min-Jun. Then he brought the glass back up to his lips and downed it in one go.
As he wanted to get up and leave Min-Jun just pushed him back down on the stool.
"I drank that f*cking stuff, alright! What else do you want?!"
"Well, if I heard correctly, you called the lovely lady beautiful, right? I want you to simply stay and admire what you will never have. That's all." And wait for whatever you put in my drink to work, I added in my mind.
It actually only took a couple minutes before he started to get drowsy.
"What do you wanna do with him?", Min-Jun asked as he steadied the guy.
"Let's take him outside. I have an idea", I said with a huge grin.
As we took him outside, I stripped him naked and tied him to a street lamp with the starter cables we had in our trunk.
"Next time think twice before you want to roofie another poor girl, *sshole", I said to him and then drifted on memory lane once more.