Chapter 6 - Old Habits Die Hard

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep slumber, that's how exhausted I was by the events that previously occured.
In the middle of the night I was woken up by a pair of strong arms snaking around my body, which put a little smile on my face.
"Did you come to say goodbye? I thought you already left", I whispered. Instead of an answer he just kissed my neck and shoulder.
"Looks like it's gonna be a proper goodbye." His touch elicited a content sigh from me. His hands moved to massage my bre*st and then reached down between my legs. I wanted to turn around to kiss him, but he wouldn't let me, holding me in place. Now I could feel his hard member press into my butt and I pushed against it. Yeo-Sang started panting behind me, while his kisses and his touch got more desperate and agressive, but I liked it. It felt so different but yet so familiar at the same time.
My hunger for him grew so much that I couldn't wait any longer to feel him. So I let my hand wander between our bodies and grabbed his impressive b*lge.
"Ah, saran'ah", he quietly moaned.
My eyes shot open and gone was the pleasure that coursed through my body just mere seconds ago. It felt like someone emptied an ice bucked over my head. I didn't waste any time to squeeze what was already in my hand, really hard, which caused him to release his grip on me instantly. I followed up with a head butt, ignoring the pain that went threw my head. I quickly turned around, sat on him, gripped him by the neck and balled my fist above my head, ready to strike any moment.
"Would you tell me what the f*ck you're doing here, Min-Jun?!", I whisper-yelled, to not alert Na-Ri and Han-Seo.
He just started laughing. "F*ck. I missed the view of you on top of me", he said instead of answering my question.
"What are you doing here?", I asked again, ignoring his comment.
"If you moved down a little, we could continue right where we left off. I'm as hard as ever", he said seductively.
He quickly flipped us over, so that he then was on top of me.

His hands pinned both of my arms down at my wrists, while he let me feel his ar*usal by circling his hips

"Don't tell me you didn't like it", he whispered.
"I didn't!"
"But your body tells a different story. Do you have any idea how wet you are?", he asked. The moonlight pouring through my window allowed me to see mischief flashing in his eyes.
"Maybe that's because I thought you were my boyfriend!", I hissed.
"You seriously believe that?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Think what you want as long as you get out of here!"
"You really start to hurt my feelings, saran'ah", he said with fake hurt. I scoffed.
"Feelings", I repeaded. "What feelings?"
"You know best that patience is not my strong suit. Actually, I'm starting to get really frustrated at this point. Just remember that those three months are not a given. I only made that deal with your father to show you some kindness, but if you keep pushing me away like that, I'm gonna take you back immediately. So if you don't show me some kindness in return, you won't have three months to say goodbye to your friends."
I was unable to respond to his threat in that moment.
"And it's not like I'm forcing you or anything. I know that you enjoyed it. Just like you used to."
The worst thing about his words were, that they were true. I did enjoy it. But only because I thought it was Yeo-Sang. Did I really though? Maybe it was just because it felt familiar. Right! That must have been it. If I did know from the beginning that it wasn't Yeo-Sang, then I probably only liked it because it felt familiar! Exactly!
Min-Jun's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "All you need is a little ... push" he said as he started to lean towards my face. My breath quickened when our lips where only inches apart. But he didn't stop there, he kept going till they met in a soft kiss, his grip on my wrists loosening. There was nothing aggressive or forceful about this, it just felt tender ... almost ...  loving?

To my own horror I caught myself reciprocating the kiss

To my own horror I caught myself reciprocating the kiss. My hands where now moving around his neck, pulling him closer.
Even though I was shocked by my actions, my inner protests were nipped in the bud when one of Min-Jun's hands was wondering down my body while the other was tangling in my hair as the kiss got more heated.
I shamefully moaned into the kiss when Min-Jun reached between my legs once more.
"I told you I heard something. I just wanna see and make sure Su-Mi is okay." I suddendly heard Na-Ri's hushed voice right in front of my bedroom door.
"Shit", I said and pushed Min-Jun off, panicking. "You need to hide! Quick!" But he didn't even move an inch.
"Let them see us", he said chuckling.
"Are you crazy?!" I pushed against his chest, to no avail. My head whipped around in sheer terror as the doorhandle started to move.

 My head whipped around in sheer terror as the doorhandle started to move

"Please", I tried one more time. Then I just closed my eyes, preparing for the disappointment and following wrath of my friends, that I would have to face.
I felt movement on my bed.
"Su-Mi?", Na-Ri tentatively whispered into the darkness of my room.
As I opened my eyes, I was alone.
"Yes?", I asked absentmindedly, asking myself where Min-Jun disappeared to.
"Where you just up?" I pulled myself together and concentrated on the figure standing by my bedroom door.
"Um, yes. I was just getting some water", I lied.
"Oh, okay. I just heard something and wanted to make sure you were alright, given the circumstances."
"Everthing's okay. You can go back to sleep", I said with a smile, that she probably couldn't even see."
"Alright. Good night, Su-Mi."
"Night."
I waited till my apartment was completely quiet again, before calling out to Min-Jun.
"Min-Jun?" No response. "Min-Jun where are you?"
"Right here", it came from under my bed, almost causing me to scream.
"Jesus! You scared me!"
"Sorry", he said, getting into bed again.
"What the h*ll you think you're doing?", I asked with a hand on his chest, stopping him as he started to lean towards me again.
"Continuing of course."
"No, we won't", I said vigorously.
"Come on, saran'ah."
"I said no." He stared at me for a couple minutes, before sitting back on the bed next to me.
"Why didn't you want her to see me?"
"Because she would have freaked."
"You think so?"
"Yeah. Because technically I just cheated on my boyfriend."
"Don't you mean ex-boyfriend?", he asked with a little smile.
"No", I destroyed his illusions. "I have no intention to break up with Yeo-Sang only because I was weak minded for a second."
"Weak minded, huh?"
"Yes. Weak minded."
"If that's what you think then I'll better leave you to sleep." I didn't reply to that, as Min-Jun gave me a tender kiss on the cheek.
"Sweet dreams, saran'ah."
And with that he vanished.