Chapter 24 [Incursion]

Welp my school is boutta end yet they literally bombarded us with so much projects. Help im literally drowning in them. This is the literal reason why i took long to update. And for some reason I always find it that i write these stories when sleep deprived mainly.
=======

Because of the very fact that the three were away from home. Although their house isn't really far from the dorms. Well that is the case for those three since well they keep shortcutting. The dorms does basically nothing to them. Just some wasted energy here and there nothing much.

Now that they're actually in an internship that are pretty far away for the second time. Aizawa ended thinking that it's the best time to write down bits of information about those three. They're mysterious as it is already, and a pain in the back. If the hero commission were to glance at them, they'll be deemed suspicious. Of course there are few records here and there, but it's lacking quite a lot. It feels as if their records just popped up. No other schools except for U.A has a proper record of them. It doesn't even seem that they attended an elementary school. Well they probably didn't anyways.

Aizawa is aware of their secretive nature behind their seamless mannerisms. Don't get him wrong their not perfect or anything, obviously it's only natural for living beings to have flaws here and there. But it's that specific flaws that mask everything up. Sans continously makes puns, annoying anyone which covers a ton of background, always chalking it up to his puns to get the other person annoyed and go away. Shift tries to tease and dismiss information like always, although opting to elongate the conversation. Shift obviously likes a nice chat. Stretch often shifts the conversation whenever he's asked and jokes, although he dislikes puns. He often opts to cut the conversation to a halt although making sure that it's a reasonable length. To the eyes of others they're just a normal kid who's strong. If it weren't for Aizawa's observative nature, this wouldn't be noticed at all, after all, even for Aizawa it took quite long to crack.

Looks like that rat satan made the right choice on blackmailing him to adopt these assholes.

Aizawa feels bad for them, they probably have some ptsd. They did tell him about their past, but it feels as if there's something missing. They probably hid an important factor of it.

Shift easily gets startled with the sound of a chainsaw. It seems like their past is connected to it. Taking out a notebook, Aizawa starts to take some notes about the three.

Oh, man. Looks like they'll need to talk to Hound dog bout this, those three little shit needs therapy!

During this writing he was sipping some coffee but not until he heard ringing...

He groggily took his phone and checked who it was- it was Sans. Normally he wouldn't even answer the call of that comedian. Eh, well why not give it a shot, he'll probably scold him for being awake at this time.

"Heya, so uh.. I forgot to bring my slippers, y'know the pink one." Sans says hesitantly to Aizawa as he just sighs.

"Just leave it alone" Aizawa says as he took a sip of his coffee

"Awh" Sans says in disappointment

Aizawa heard the clanking of a drink through the phone. He easily concluded that that was coffee, considering the time and Sans habits.

"Additionally Coffee is not good for you. It's 3am, go to sleep" Aizawa scolds Sans

"You're literally drinking coffee right now..." Sans says in defense

"Do as I say, not, say as I do." Aizawa answers back

"You're just being a hypocrite now.." Sans says while pouting a bit