𝐀/𝐍: some temporary news

Hello, how's everyone doing?

Okay, so I just had one of the most important and biggest events in my life, which still leaves me giddy just thinking about it!!! (Performing my original song in a school event that happens every year).

Anyway, the thing is, I'm an adult now, and I'm almost done with school, but because it's my last year, there are a lot of tests and some things I have to take care of for next year, so I don't have any time to sit down and focus/write for this fic or any WIP fics right now.

So I'm going on hiatus, and the fic will be on pause for about two months I should be back in June or July (but July seems like the month that I'll most likely return to).

There is one chapter I'm supposed to publish, but I haven't had the opportunity to talk to at least one of my beta readers for extra notes or advice, so I'll try my best to get that up as soon as I can (and if I have the time).

Also, I can't forget to mention that I have a song to produce because way too many people have asked me when I'll release it on Spotify and other music platforms, lol.

Thank you so much to those who take an interest in this fic and still stay despite the very slow updates.
I love you and appreciate you guys very much <3