011

_______
Skylar
_______

"Bitch wtf you mean you givin him the baby? What about dove?" My homegirl ask "girl, that is my baby father and what abt her? She coo asf and she good wit kids" I spoke lookin at her like she stupid .

"You rlly lettin yo baby around another female ?" ,, "duh bitch, what are you not understanding? I'm not no bitter as bitch tfk" I said Wavin her off

"Girl, me personally I woulda fought her for being around my baby so I think you should do the same" she shrugged "Angel , fight her for whattt? Like that girl ain't ever did no harm. And when me and ke fucked she ain't do shii to get inna way of nun. If me and ke worked out she wouldn't have got inna way of anything cs she wanted us to get tg but it didn't end that way"

"You seem scared" she laughed "ain't ever been scared , mfkas js not no bitter ass bitch. I don't care about her being around zerenity cs she a coo ass person. You need to get tfk outta my business" I said walkin away and callin ke.

"Hey, is you still gettin ity?" I asked "yea im finna be otw get her rdy" he said on the other side of the phone "okay."

_________
Third person
_________

"You comin wimme to pick up zerenity?" He asked Ladovee "do you want me to?" She asked "yea, but it's up to you" ,, "ima come , when we goin?" She said gettin off the bed "right now" ke spoke "kk"

"Are you ready to be a dad tho?" She asked "I don't know" he spoke truthfully "well I'll help you , okay?" ,, "mhm".

____________
20 minutes later
____________

"Skylar"

I'm outside.
read.

They got out the car and he knocked on her door , she opened it and handed dre zeze's bags and started talkin to dove.

They was talkin about random shii ke wasn't to much listening he was js waitin for her to give me ity

"Okay , I'm  finna go get her. Ima be right back" she Spoke . "I bet you she'll hand her to me first" la said "you a fuck ass lie, watch this"

Sky opened the door back and handed the baby to dove and she side eyed me with a smile "she's so prettyyyy" Ladovee spoke

"Thank you, she's looks js like her damn dad" she said shakin her head. "Can she say anything yet?" He asked "all she can say is mama , mawmaw , and dada."

"What was her first word?" La asked "mama, then it was mawmaw , then dada.. since yk" she said makin a face.

"Yea.. can she crawl or anything yet?" Dove asked "yes actually, and Keshawn, how is she askin more questions than you and she's your baby?" Sky asked "I don't think to ask things like that. We'll figure it out later eventually" he shrugged

"Don't worry sky, I'll help him" dove said and they both laughed "okay cmon, it's hot out hea" Shawn spoke and we all said our goodbyes to sky.

"Do yk how to set up a car seat?" She asked "ion that slow , js hush so I can do it" he said and she laughed

"Okay put her in the car seat"  and she did js that.

________

We finally got home and ity was asleep so Ladovee layed her in her bed. Her sheets are clean she washed them tdy.

As she laid her down ke js stared at her "whatttt?" She said as they walked out the bedroom and she closed the door.

"You're so pretty ma"

"Thank you mylove" she smiled "when you gon lemme fuck?" He asked bluntly walkin towards her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands instantly went to her ass.