05

Ladovee Dior.

I woke up to my phone ringing.. and guess who it is Keshawn Keondre Willams .

"What?" I said not rdy fa all da bs that he finna say. "La" he said "what?" I said again js wantin to hang up the phone "come over" he spoke "nigga what?" I responded very confused.

"We gotta talk" he said then js hung up.

wtf.

"Uhh.. okay" I say to myself but umm I still got up and got rdy tellin my sister that I was goin to go talk to Shawn and she was understandin cs she has no room to talk.

About a hour later I arrived at his house dreading going inside but I still got out my car and knocked on the door and it opened.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I spoke wantin to get this ova with.

"Us" he said "are you drunk?" I asked "js a lil bit" he answered "go sit yo ass down nigga ." I said walkin into the kitchen grabbin a water bottle then handin it to him makin him drink it.

"Sike nahh ion drunk. I js wanted to talk to you" he said closin and settin down his water bottle "you couldn't js talk to me ova the phone?" I ask still standin up.

"Why you actin like dat?" He asked me "actin like whaa? Ion actin like nun Keshawn ima tell you dat now. I'm js tired of yo bullshit and tired of the mess you be gettin yourself in." I spoke shruggin my shoulders

"You trippin" he said gettin off the couch then makin me mug him. "Bitch you piss me off" I said before walkin towards the door.

This bum grabs my arm and looks me into the eyes and he knows I can't hold eye contact.

"WHAT KESHAWN?! YOU RLLY FINNA PISS ME OFF, DAMN!" I yell and he js laughs. "Calm yo lil ass down." He said shakin his head .

"Bye foreal" I mumbled "you- nvm" he said lettin me leave.

He rlly js pissed me off cs you called me ova here for what? To play in my face like wtf.

"BRING YO ASS BACK IN DIS HOUSE" I hear Ke yell frm the door step.

Omfgosh.

I walk ova to him "why you doin allat fa?" He ask me as we still stand outside of his house "Ke.. I- ion got time fa all dis I got work tdy" I spoke lyin through my teeth

"What time?" He ask me

"5:30-8:00" I answered.

"You still do lashes ?" He asked me

"Why you askin sm questions? You da feds ..?" I said playfully.

"Nahh, but Ik you lyin cs youn Eva work on Thursdays" he said "whatever , what do you what Keshawn keondre?" I asked him .

"Move in wimme" he spoke with a straight face and I js laughed thinkin he was jokin. "Why you laugin?" He asked "no. I'm getting my own place ima get tired of yo ass" I said walkin pasted him into the house.

"And sha, ion got time fa the bullshit. All yo ass do is play all day" I add on sittin on da couch.

"Yea I'm js jokin withchu folk" he said sittin next ta me.

"Okay can we be fr?" I asked turnin towards him

"Yea" he said pattin his lap meanin 'sit on ma lap'

I sat on his lap facin him "what.. what is we? You make it seem like we are in a relationship one minute then we still best friends another" I said lookin down playin wit my finger.