03.

Next day.

                          Ladovee Dior.

"Wake up ma" I hear Keshawn say

"boy move" I said puttin the cover over my head " "Ladovee Dior Robinson" he said nn I got up and slapped him in his face

"Bitch" I said gettin out the bed goin into the bathroom " IMA FUCK YOU UP" he yelled and I js laughed Brushin my teeth then gettin in the shower forgetting I forgot a towel but not a wash cloth

"KESHAWN" no response "KESHAWN WILLAMS" I yelled again "WHAT MAN" he yelled back "I FORGOT TO GRAB A TOWEL" I yelled soon after hearin the bathroom door got knocked on then it opened makin me hum then hearin it close.

Bout 30 minutes later I got out the shower walkin Into the room seein him otp wit sb with the phone set up so I jump out the way. "Keondre" I say with a straight face .

"Awe shit mb" he spoke then hangs up on whoever he was otp with "Who was that?" I ask goin into a drawer with my clothes in it and I take out a black body suit ( cat suit basically) bra and some underwear and took it into the bathroom.

A hour later we were definitely late for school "you rdy ?"

"Yea ." I responded

"You comin back to my house after school ?" He ask "prolly go home then come back. I miss my car tbh" I spoke "igh, cmon" he said "wait .." I said

Why did I forget to put shoes on.

"What?" He said "I need to put on some shoes" I said laughing hard asf "yo slow ass" he shook his head "ima js put on my 11's ion got time for nun else" i spoke running upstairs then outside to the car waitin for Ke to open my door "man" he said openin my door.

"You hungry ?" Keondre ask me "a lil bit" I respond "you want some McDonald's breakfast?"

"Sure" I spoke "igh" he said grabbin his phone puttin on 'interlude by Hunxho' and I start singin the song "Whatchu know bout this?"he said trynna be funny "boy who don't know Hunxho ? Or this song" I laugh nn he nods his head pullin into McDonald's drive thru.

"Whatchu want ma?" He ask lookin at me "Carmel frappe with extra caramel , hash brown, and a McGriddle thing." I say lookin at him also.

Ke has always called me 'ma' well not always but ever since this year he has , like our friendship hasn't changed .. ig but he js calls me that idk why tho cause I don't ask questions

"You not gettin nun?" I ask "I ate when you was sleep" he responded and I js nodded my head. "Oh you never responded to me earlier"
I spoke " when?" He asked "when I asked you who you were otp with..." I said grabbin my food frm him "oh that was on a my homies" he shrugged "one of yo hoes you mean?" I laugh "hoes? Nahh I'm chill on havin dem for a while" he chuckled and I js hummed.

******
We finally get to school and we wasn't that late frfr, it was only 3rd period and I saw Miyah "HEYY BESTI" her loud ass said "Heyy girl" I spoke "you got some play?" She asked me and I made a face sayin 'bitch what' "girl wtf if you talm bout?" I said shakin my head cs this girl is sum else.

I never thought of Keshawn in that typa way and I don't think he thought of me that way either , well at least it didn't seem like it.

"Ima see you later" Keon said givin me a hug "okay, wait we in the same Lunch?" I asked "yea"

"Okay, see you later lil folk " I said walkin away with Miyah to our class. I only saw her cs she asked to go to the bathroom. 3rd period had js started.

I put my AirPods in cs this class was easy, it was English and I'm so happy this is my last year of school ima be outside everyday shakin ass once I'm fully out of school.

Oh and the only reason keshawn is 19 in school still is cs he got expelled in 1st grade Cs he beat up a student, my bsf ain't dumb he js bad.

3 hours went by and it's finally time for Lunch even tho I don't eat shii I was happy that i wasn't in a class lol.

"Aye !" I heard a male voice I look to where the sound was comin frm and some lightskin walked up to me "what yo name is?" He ask and I js mug him "why do you need to know that sir ?" I respond "I'm tryna get to know you" he said

I look behind me and see that l Keshawn was walkin ova to me.

"Wdp dove" Ke said sittin down " who you ?"
Keon ask ole dude "shii im Adrian" ... "mm, Whatchu ova here fa?" Dre ask dude "tryna talk to .." Adrian said stoppin mid sentence cs he don't know my name "dove" I said rollin my eyes "dove" Adrian spoke finishing his sentence.

"Fuck on somewhere" Miyah said to... ummm... Adrian. "What?" Dude said "you heard me nigga" Miyah said sittin next to me and Adrian he walks away makin me laugh "you was tron talk to him?" Ke ask "naw" I said gettin my phone outta my purse and openin it to see 4 missed calls frm my dad and I call him back .

"I be right back." I said gettin up goin into the bathroom "hello?" I say to my dad "where you at" he said "I'm at school right now ... why" I said kinda concerned "come home" he said then hung up shortly after

wtf.

"Ke" I said "Wdp?" He responded "can you take me home .. my dad wants me there ig" I asked him "yea I'm tired of bein here anyways"

"bye yall" Miyah said as we walked out the building walkin to his car and I js opened the door myself and Keon got into the car with a expression on his face.

"Ke.. ion rlly feel like doin this rn" I said puttin my AirPods in then he drove off school premises.

After a while I got home " Ima call you later" I said "igh" Dre said not payin me any attention "okay bitch ." I said about to get out the car  but this hoe pulled my hair "watch yo mouth talkin to me like that Ladovee." He said "Whatever Keondre." I mugged him then got out the car walkin into my house then seein Dre pull off.

"DAD?" I yelled tryna find him then walkin into the kitchen seein empty liquor glasses "Awe shit" I said to myself

When my dad got drunk he got very aggressive that's why he stopped but ig.. he got bored.

I try to walk out the house cs I wasn't finna go through what I used to go through but he ( my dad) pulled my hair nn I fell on the ground gettin back up fast "where you goin?" My father spoke "not here" I said grabbing my car keys tryin to walk out again but this time he punched me in my back since I wasn't facing him

"AHH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" I say in pain and he js starts to beat me. I eventually kicked him in his dick 4 times then I ran out the door to my car speedin off cryin.

I didn't know where I was goin I was js driving but I ended up at Keshawn's house I get out my car and walk up the stairs to his door and start knockin

"HERE I COME" I hear him yell and I could feel my nose and lips bleeding and I knock again and he opens the door grabbin my arm softly to bring me in the house.

"wtf happened" said pickin me up sittin me on the kitchen table I was trying to respond but I was cryin to hard and he asked again "M-My dad.." I said with my head down fidgetin wit my hands.

He lifted my head up to wipe my bloody nose with a wet rag he got "he was drunk again?" He ask "mhm" I said still cryin "what's up with niggas and puttin they hands on you foo?" He says finishin wiping my nose off  "keondre I js wanna sleep..." I spoke softly "ma.." he said "hm ?" I responded.

"Nvm .. cmon" he said helpin me off the kitchen table then we make our way to his room to go to sleep since I was in hella pain.

______________________________
UNTIL NEXT TIME BOOKIEEEEEEEEEE