08

That same day.

____________                          
Keshawn keondre
____________

I woke up before la so I texted her tellin her I would be back cs I knew she would wake up before I come back.

I had to handle some shii so I went to my uncles crib.

I open da door and go to the back where my uncle was.

"Wdp unc" ,, "Wdp nephew. Whatchu been up to ?" He asked blowin smoke outta his mouth "shii nun fr" I spoke sittin down "here , go sell dis. Ik you came here so you can make money" he said handin me a big ass bag of weed "igh , glooks" I said gettin up then leavin.

I had went back to my house to bag up some weed then waited fa ppl to txt me askin for it but Ts ain't take long I had to drop off like 10 bags of weed so I got up and started doin what I had to do.

Dove was still sleep so ion rlly have to tell ha where I was or where I was going.

'Incoming call frm 'Ma🤍' '

"Hello ?" I spoke "hey son what are you doing?" My mom ask "doin some moves , why?" I asked "when you gon come and see me ?" She wondered "uhh ima slide by there tmr ima be busy all day" I said turnin the corner.

"Okay, and bring dove wit you. Her dad told me what happened and I wanna talk to her to see how she's doin" ,, "she's doin fine ma"

"I didn't tell you to tell me how she feels. I wanna see for myself" ,, "okay mom" I said "okay be safe son , I love you" ,, "I love you too" and with that she hung up the phone.
_______

I had got done doin what I had to do and went back to da house to see my brother , Miyah, and obviously la inna livin room.

"What you doin here bitchass nigga ?" I say to my brother dappin him up. "Shii my business".

"Wdp big head" I said to Miyah "Wdp hoodlem" she said back "wdp ma" I spoke and she js side eyed me.

"Okay so, besti ima show you the nigga I wanna put you on wit" dove said to Miyah. Ion wanna hear allat so me and Dman went upstairs to play the game.

After a few hours Dman and Miyah had left and Ladovee had came in my room with a plate. "Whatchu eatin ma?" I asked her "sum your mom dropped off" she said sittin onna bed .

"When she get here ?" I asked "not too long ago she js came to drop off some food there's more still down there if you want some" she said gettin on her phone.

I was still onna game by time she finished her food so she went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth then game back out and sat on my lap.

"Move mane" I said "no we haven't talked all day cs you left me here by myself and now yo ass onna game Keshawn." She said "I'm sorry ma, I was doin sum shii" I said then kissed her cheek

"Mhm wtv" she said pullin out her phone goin to the camera app then settin up her phone onna tv then pressin record

I looked at the camera then back at the tv "you sure your hoes won't be mad I'm Whatchu?" She ask "mane chill out wit allat fr".
_________
Ladovee dior
_________
"I be right back" I said gettin off his lap grabbing my phone "okayyy yall so basically I'm bored so I'm finna do ah prank on ke".

I got that fake vloggin shii BAD .

I walked back out and sat back on his lap settin my phone back up and at first we was js chillin then I was started twerkin on him. "what is you on" he laughed focusing on me now.