09

3rd person.

Ladovee woke up and she was in a basement kinda thing "I see your awake" she heard a familiar female voice say and when the woman showed la her face the woman was no other then her mom ...

"Mom.." she said "hi daughter" her mother replied "I-i t-thought you were dead" she said ,, "no baby.. I never died your dad js faked my death cause he thought It'd be better for you" he mom said "why.. why didn't you js call" dovee asked

"Cs I wanted to see you.. I wanna keep you here mylove" her mom said creepily "w-w-what?.." dovee asked scared "yes baby... I wanna keep you here with me ! You'll love it here" ,, "love it where .." she asked "bugs wanted to see you, I talked about you so much. He said that you are the perfect person to help him make more money because your body is pretty!" ,, "mom .. what are you talkin about .. are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine.. oh and happy birthday" ,, "t-thank you.."

______
Keshawn
______
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVENT TALKED TO HER , SHES BEEN GONE 8 HOURS" he yelled at Miyah "NIGGA SHE WAS WIT YO ASS LAST" she yelled back "BOTH OF YALL NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN" Dman yelled at them both "we gon find her yall"he added on

"How? How tfk we gon find her nigga?" keondre yelled "nigga.. ion kno.. but we gon to" Dman respond. "Where did she go last?" Miyah asked "the sto , the one by the house" ke said rubbing his hands down his face "then let's go there and see if they got cameras" Dman said

"Uhh shouldn't we call the police ?" Miyah asked "shut the fuck up yo" Dman said walkin out the door and they both follow him then they drive to the store she was last seen at.

"We need cameras assap" Keshawn said to the cashier "for what exactly?" And ke didn't answer he js started at the man "okay umm come in the back" the cashier said walkin to the back where the cameras are and showed them
The outside cameras .

"I know him" Miyah said "how?" Dman asked "he's my cousins boyfriend" she responded "go out der and call yo cousin and ask her to get all the information she can get" Keondre said nn she nodded then went to the car and went to call her cousin.

"Man wtf.." ke said "it's gon be coo dude , don't think bad" "I'm tr-" he got cut off by Miyah sayin "yall her mom is alive and hired dude to kidnap her .." ,, "WHAT?" Dman and Ke said at the same time ..

"Can I help?" The cashier dude said "do you even kno what tfk ta do?" Damn said before the cashier cut him off "I only work here so I can get some more money onna side, my real job type shii is yea." dude said "igh come on". Ke said and they all up and left.

"What's yo name ?" Miyah asked "Jay" he responded "you the dude that dove put me on wit... yea we need him real bad" and they all laughed "well he wit us ain't he?" Dman said gettin inna car.

"Did she tell you where he was?" Jay asked Miyah "umm here's the address but she said that it isn't a real address it's like there's places by it but idk how to explain it" she said "I kno what ta do , lemme see" ke said grabbin her phone and he found a place so they drove there.

"I know what this place is" Jay said "how ?" Dman asked "my momma work here" he said "work?" Dman, ke , and Miyah said at the same time "yea, for dis dude called bugs or sum ionk"

"So we goin in der?" Miyah asked "nahh you gon stay in here wit dis, we goin inner" Keshawn said handin her 2 guns then the boys got out the car.

"Man how many niggas be in here?" Dman said "shii, ain't no tellin" Jay said knocking onna door.

Somebody answered the door "ms.Ally?" Dman and Ke said "hey boys , you here for bugs?" She asked "yea" Dman said "your mom is in the back Jay" ,, "okay, thank you ms.ally" Jay said "how yk ms.ally?" Jay whispered "that's ladovess mom" damn said and Jay nodded