Arnav's heartbeat rose not because of the fast run but because of her touch. His deep gaze did something in her. She removed her hand feeling awkward.

"Oh... I just..." she said.

"Let's go to the bus"

"Mmm..."

They walked to the bus and saw Parthiban and his friends discussing something. They stopped talking, seeing Arnav and Khushi coming.

They got back to the cottage in the evening. There was a huge campfire being arranged. Students enjoyed it singing and dancing. Arnav was sitting with Khushi. He was the only one who was without sweaters and mufflers. He looked casual but his eyes were on Parthiban's gang whose eyes were only on them. After a while, they left the place.

Students started dispersing to their respective rooms but Khushi was not interested in retiring.

"Khushi, don't you come?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi nodded no. So, Lavanya and Preethi went to their room.

"Khushi, go and take a rest... we roamed for the whole day...! You will feel tired tomorrow if you don't sleep well tonight" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok and went to her room. When Khushi came to their room, other girls were sleeping tight. Closing the door, Khushi removed her mufflers and went to the washroom. She was about to lie on her bed, but she stopped hearing a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw Vedika standing.

"Khushi... Arnav is waiting for you, I suppose"

"Arnav? Where?"

"Behind this building. I think there is no signal in his phone"

Closing the door, Khushi headed to the backyard. Why did he wait for her? The place looked dark. So, she stopped and called him.

"Arnieeeee... where are you?"

She felt someone closing her mouth from behind. At the same time, Arnav who was going to his room jerked, hearing Khushi's voice. Without thinking of anything, he headed in that direction but she was not there. He sharpened his ear and heard,

"Mmmm...." It was Khushi's moan.

He ran towards a moaning sound.

Khushi was horrified to see Parthiban and his friends taking her somewhere. They came aloof. Putting her down, they surrounded her.

"What are you doing? Why do you bring me here?"

"Arnav broke my iPhone worth rupees one and a half lakhs just because I tried to capture your pic with low cut neck. Let me see, what he does if I upload your nude video to the YouTube"

"Whaaaat?" She was horrified and moved back fearfully.

His friends removed their phones and kept them ready.

She tried to run. Parthiban tore her top from behind.

"Stop it..." she shouted, crossing her hands over her chest while running.

He extended his hand to pull her top but he felt like a horrible storm attacked him. All of them scattered in different directions.

Khushi smiled in between her tears, seeing Arnav. In no time, Arnav pulled his T-shirt up and threw it on Khushi. She wore it hurriedly. Parthiban and his friends looked at Arnav awed who was standing wrathfully with a bear body in the skin-peeling chillness.

The next second the place got filled with wail. Arnav didn't show them mercy... in fact, he had forgotten the meaning of mercy. He broke their hands and legs ruthlessly. Their scream reached the sleeping professors and students. They woke up and rushed to the place.

They saw Arnav hitting them diabolically even after breaking their hands and legs. They were bleeding like hell. Topless Arnav and Khushi with his T-shirt told them what would have happened. Lavanya and Preethi rushed to sobbing Khushi and hugged her. The professors and a few students rushed to him and pulled him.

"Arnav stop... Arnav leave them..."

"How could I leave them... did you know what they did?"

"Arnav, we will take legal action... please control yourself. They will die if you hit them more. Don't spoil your life"

"If they are not punished, I will surely kill them" Arnav shouted in anger.

"We will do it"

One of the professors took his mobile to call the police.

"Students, all of you go..." The professors cleared them.

Arnav shrugged the professor's hands off. He collected the scattered mobiles of Pathiban's gang and broke them into pieces with the same wrath. He came to Khushi. Clutching her hand, he took her with him. She walked with him silently.

When they came near her room,

"Go and sleep. Don't think anything" Arnav said.

In no time, Khushi threw herself on his chest and cried, hugging him. She didn't mind about the students around them. Even Arnav didn't care about it. He touched her head and let her cry because he knew she could not be consoled easily.

"Khushi..."

She buried her face more into his chest and cried. He pulled her from him.

"Look at me... you are safe... ok?"

She bit her lip to control her sob but she failed. Arnav saw NK coming with his T-shirt.

Taking it from him, Arnav wore it.

"Thanks NK"

NK nodded his head.

"Come..." Arnav took her to her room and made her lie.

"Relax... ok?"

She clutched his T-shirt tight and buried her face in the pillow crying. They heard a siren sound that indicated the police arrival.

"Lavanya, take care of her..." Arnav said.

Lavanya nodded ok.

Arnav went out to tell the police what happened. The professors told the inspector that the girl who got assaulted was none other than SP's daughter. He called Shashi immediately and conveyed the message.

Shashi became frustrated like hell.

"Bring them to the SP office" he shouted.

"We can't sir"

"Why?" he frowned.

"They will die if we don't admit them to the hospital, sir"

"What do you mean?" he was perplexed.

"Your daughter's friend broke their hands and legs brutally and hit them black and blue, sir. They were bleeding badly"

Shashi was stunned.

"Who was the boy?" Shashi asked even though he knew who it could be.

The inspector looked at the professor and asked,

"What was the boy's name?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada" the professor said.

Shashi heard it and his guess was right.

To be continued...