chapter 14

They reach at the company

Yn : oppa so this is the big hit company  it's beautiful ( said with smile)

Jimin : yes

Yn: "Oppa, let us go inside, I want to see" (she attempted to pull him in).

Jin: I will leave him and come here with me show you. 

Yn looked at Jin for a few seconds before holding his hand.

YN: Okay.

Jin smiled at her and went inside with her, as Jimin stood there staring at her.

Jimin: Look, Mimi. Our yn is now familiar with Jin hyung, in just one day, is not it a miracle?

Jimin said will looking at mimi

Mimi: woof woof (Jimin smiled at his response).

Also, follow them.

Jimin and Mimi entered and found Jin Hyung conversing with the workers, or perhaps we were saying hello. Yn looked around in awe.

Jimin then stood by Jin and greeted the staff before walking to the dancing practice area.

Nobody asked about Yn and Mimi. It appears that they are aware of who Yn and Mimi are, as RM has already informed their manager. when the manager inquired about Jin and Jimin.

Jin unlocked the door and entered, followed by Yn and Jimin, who held Mimi in his hands.

Author pov

Others are sitting on the floor resting and conversing with each other

Others are sitting on the floor resting and conversing with each other. When they hear the door open, they all look over to see Jin Hyung, Jimin, Yn, and Mimi arrive to sit with them.

Rm : So, how did the checkup go?

Jimin: Good, both Yn and Mimi are fine, but Mimi has a minor injury and will be unable to walk for two or three days.

Taehyung: Oh, do not worry; we all know our mimi is a strong boy; if he wants, he can walk, nay, run from now on, right mimi.

Mimi: Woof (everybody smiled at his response).