chepter 7

After they cut the cake at the end of the party, they all headed home as they were all hella treat, and yn joined Jihyun

____________________

Two weeks have gone, and Yn is quite busy because her debut day is approaching.
Now, yn lives in her own apartment near to BTS. Yn flat is tiny yet adequate for a single individual to live comfortably.

And BTS became busy with their hectic schedule; although having her own apartment, yn spent most of her time in the lads' apartment or company.

Everything was going well, but over the past 5 or 6 days, she has been quiet, not talking much, eating less, and is lost in contemplation. Boys are concerned about her, generally jungkook, since anytime one of his hyung speaks to her, she answers or gives them a brief response. But with JK, she completely ignores him anytime he tries to talk to her; instead, she accuses him and runs away. Boys notice it as well.

As Jimin approached her room to speak with her, he opened the door and saw her seated on her bed with Yeontan on her lap.

Jimin: Princess.

Yn: Yes, oppo, please sit.

Jimin sits next to her.

Jimin: Princess, something happened, you are quiet these days, are you okay?, he quietly inquired.

YN: Nothing occurs. Oh, I am OK; it is only that my debut date is approaching. So I am concerned about what might happen if I made a mistake.

Jimin: You will do well, princess; after all, you are working hard. You know, we had the same concern as you had when we were in your shoes—what if we had done something wrong? However, we succeeded because we prepared well for our debut day. I have a good feeling that you will also succeed.

Yn: I feel better today than before, thanks to you, oppa.

Jimin: ok, explain me why you did not pay attention to Jungkook.

Yn: i am not ignoring him.

Jimin: Lie, it is obvious that you were ignoring him. Could you please explain?

Yn: "Oppa i-." She glances down, unsure of what to say.

Jimin sighed and gave her a hug.

Jimin: It is alright, you do not need to reveal. Princess, you should talk to Jungkook and find a solution instead of ignoring him.

Yn: Um, okay, oppo. I will attempt to speak with Kook, but would you kindly direct him to the rooftop at nine of the clock at night?

 I will attempt to speak with Kook, but would you kindly direct him to the rooftop at nine of the clock at night?

( Image yeontan)

Jimin chuckle at their cuteness. And said.

Jimin: okay my cutie pie.

Time skip

After dinner