Chapter 12

young girl: o oppa, please stop (spoken through tears)
______________________________________

Flashbacks

author pov

Right now, y/n and the dog, Mimi, are strolling along the quiet path.

Y/n POV

Since this is the only way to get to Jimin Oppa, I am afraid because the road is very dark. I also have no other options. then a man appears

Man: Hello baby girl. What exactly are you doing alone here?

His presence made you uncomfortable. You decided not to speak with him and began to walk away, but he stopped you by grasping your arm.

Y/n: Please let me go!

But he did not let you. So Mimi launched an attack on him.However, the man grabbed him and threw Mimi to the ground. As a result, Mimi suffered severe injuries. You were about to dash towards Mimi when a man drew you towards himself. You try to free yourself from his clutches, but he pushes you against the wall and pins your hand to your head. You would have to kick him. But he was also quick with that. He stopped the movement by pressing his leg against yours, but you kept squirming and yelling for him to let you go. But he did not listen.

You give up because you ran out of energy. You tightly shut your eyes.
However, when you did not feel anything, you opened your eyes to see.
Your Jimin Oppa was hitting and cursing him. You wanted to stop Jimin, but your body froze, leaving you staring blankly through tear-filled eyes.

The author's viewpoint

Rm: Jimin, please stop or you will kill him.

When Y/N heard this, she became concerned about Jimin Oppa, who had been imprisoned for killing a man as a result of her actions. After all, she is 12 years old.

"She said..."

Y/n: O-oppa, please stop.

Jimin's POV

I froze when I heard that voice. I turn to face her right away; she is my princess, my life, and my little sister. I run to embrace her and stroke her hair. I have a lot of questions about how she is here by herself with Mimi. Where are mom and dad?But I know it is not the right time to ask.

Y/n: oppo (sobbing).

Jimin: Shu Princess, I am here; no one will harm you.

The author's viewpoint

Everyone looks at Jimin and the little girl. In was perplexed when she said oppa while Jimin said princess. Are they both familiar with one another? Just as Taehyung was about to question Jimin, the police showed up. Yoongi had previously reported the man to the police for allegedly harassing a young girl sexually.

Time skips.

Everybody in the dorm sat in the living room sighing after the police arrested the man. It was a challenging and hard day today.

After approaching his bed, Jimin gently placed y/n on it and instructed Jin Hyung to get some warm water for her wounds. and Mimi's injuries. after Mimi's and Y/N's wounds have been healed. He walked into the living room, where everyone was waiting for him.

Rm: How are they? (Said with concern)
Jimin: they are fine.They do not suffer many wounds.

Hope: Jimin.

Jimin: Hmmm

Hope: Do you know the identity of the cute puppy and the young girl?

Jimin: Yes, I know. The little girl is my princess, and the lovely puppy is her best friend.

Silent......

PRINCESS Everyone screamed in shock.

Jimin: yes (I told them to shuu).
........

Rm: J-Jimin, she is indeed your princess.

Jimin sighs and says:

Jimin: Yes, Hyung, she is my princess.

Hope: Wow, Jimin, your girlfriend is a 10-year-old girl.

Jimin: What the f-(cut by Jin)?

Jin: jimin. I did not expect this from you; how can you be in a relationship with an innocent young child? Youdggdxjnsaryilm cczsrtikm xdybvxfghbcdfyiknvs I understand that in love, age is irrelevant, but this is too much jimin.

Jin started to rap.

Jimin be like.

Jimin: "What are your thoughts about me and my princess?" My girlfriend and our relationship

Jimin: "What are your thoughts about me and my princess?" My girlfriend and our relationship. Oh my God.
She is my Princess! Park is my adorable 12-year-old little sister.

Suga: Do you have a sister?

Jimin: Yes? You guys do not know?

BTS x jimin : How do we know if you have not informed us? You only mentioned your younger brother, Park Jihyun, but not your sister.

Jimin: I apologized. But what makes you think y/n is my girlfriend?

Tae: You called her a princess. So we thought she was your girlfriend.

Jimin: First, I do not have a girlfriend, and second, what is the problem? I refer to my younger sister as Princess, which is her nickname.

Hope: Remember how you used to communicate with her over the phone. For example, "my baby Did you had your lunch?" "How is my princess doing?" "Is my baby princess is okay?"

Jimin: hyung she is 5 years younger than me and also my one and only little sister, that is why I use to talk to her in such way.

Jin: ohh sorry , but your sister is really beautiful.

Jhope: yep

Suga: Guys, It is almost 11 p.m., so I guess we should go to bed.

RM: It is time for us to go to sleep. Goodnight to all of you; we have an early wake-up call.e

BTS: Good Night

to be continue