Sweetie's punishment

Sweetie, the conniving and cunning pup, had always been jealous of the power and prestige of the Barkingburg government. She had always dreamt of overthrowing it and ruling with an iron paw. So, when she laid her eyes on the glittering crown of Barkingburg's princess, she knew she had to steal it.

With careful planning and deceitful tactics, Sweetie managed to sneak into the palace and snatch the crown. But as she tried to escape, Skye, the brave and fearless member of the Paw Patrol, stood in her way. A fierce battle ensued, and in the chaos, Sweetie shot down Skye's jet, causing her to crash and sustain serious injuries.

Chase, Skye's loyal boyfriend and second in command, was filled with rage at the sight of his mate hurt. In a fit of anger, he shot a net at Sweetie and tackled her to the ground, beating her with his paws for what she had done to Skye. It took Ryder, the wise leader of the Paw Patrol, to finally pull him off of her.

Sweetie was thrown into the dungeon and was beaten, after that she was left there awaiting her punishment for her heinous crimes. Chase received a stern talking-to from Ryder, but no further punishment was given, as he was just acting out of love and protection for Skye and in the heat of the moment.

The next day, the entire population of Barkingburg gathered in the courtyard to witness the punishment of Sweetie for her treason. As her death warrant was read out, toxic cyanide was pumped into the chamber where she was held. Sweetie struggled to breathe, and her fur and skin was burned by the toxic gas, but eventually succumbed to the lethal gas, much to the delight of the crowd.

After her death, her body was thrown into a bonfire with rocks on the outside, grass and sticks and gasoline to make it burn brighter and bigger and faster, the flames consuming her remains until only ashes remained. The crowd cheered in jubilation, celebrating the end of the traitorous pup. The ashes were then cast into the ocean, ensuring that Sweetie's memory would be nothing but a distant, dark memory in the history of Barkingburg. And the Paw Patrol, ever vigilant in protecting their city, continued on with their mission to keep Barkingburg safe and secure.