Chase Runs away from pain

If you  want to I put the book here it is because there is cussing I need to do not want to get my other book removed so I will put this here.

——————

Narrator: Adventure bay California was a calm place but that has changed after Chase leaves the paw patrol after being harassed by the other pups for a month. Now Chase is living in Los Angeles with another person. Let's see how chase is.

(Los angeles California january 3 2021)

Chase: I can't believe that the pups would hate me. Even Skye who Loved.I have to get back at them somehow. I got it. I can make a diss track against them. I

???: actually know someone who can help you.

Chase: John hey how are you.

John: I'm fine chase.. I know how you feel.

Chase: yah. You said you knew someone who can help me.

John: yah. I Know a guy named Andre Romelle Young. Aka DR DRE. He owes me a favor and I think he can help you.

Chase: Holy cow that is awesome. I love his rap songs. What are you waiting for. Let's notify him

John: Ok Ok I will.

Narrator: On January 10th 2021 Chase meets producer Dr Dre and rapper Eminem and they collaborate to make a diss track.

(Real Line Music - Recording Studio, location: 1141 Seward St, Los Angeles, CA 90038. Date: March February 25. 2021

Chase: hey guys I think we're almost done. How do you think I did?

Eminem: I think you did really well dude. With Our Rapping and Dre's producing you will be popular fast.

Chase: yah And then I will be famous.

(One day later March 28th adventure bay California 5:00 pm PST)

Ryder: pups do you know I have called you here.

Pups: Why, have you found chase.

Ryder: I kind of did. He's in Los Angeles which is a good thing. But the bad thing is that he has a diss track against us.

Pups: WHAT!

Ryder: I know you are shocked but we did bully him and He's obviously mad.

Skye: What have we done? He probably hates us.

Ryder: That is why we have to get him to forgive us. Tomorrow we are going to Los Angeles to talk to him.

Pups: yah. Let's get Chase back.

(7:00 pm pst)

Stadium Narrator: for our first performance of the day is Chase of the paw patrol with his first ever song.

Chase: hello Los Angeles sofi stadium. Are you ready to rap?

Stadium people: YES WE ARE!

Chase: well I got a diss track for you. It is against my old path patrol buddies. They thought they could mess with me and get away with it, well I don't think so. Let the diss track begin.

(Diss start)

[Verse 1: chase]

These are the results of my bullying friends trying to mess with me

I kill you G

They tried to bully him then check the pulse

Some pups who refused to respect adults