Chapter 17 Past Pains

AN: It took some time to decide, but I figured out what I want to happen next for the lore. Other than that I have nothing to say, enjoy the chapter.

F/D/M: favorite dinner meal

…---…

It had been a couple days since that loving night. Monty did in fact carry you around when you needed things and he wasn’t busy. Most of the time you were in the room though. You were sore, but also the Plex had been open and you didn’t like the huge amount of people. Today though, you were going to leave the room.

Monty was busy with shows so he couldn’t carry you. You didn’t need him to carry you everywhere, but you both didn’t mind it. Plus it still hurt to move around that much, but it was bearable.

(Y/N’s POV)
I have been up for about half an hour now. I was building the strength to get out of bed, I wanted to get ready before going into the sea of people. I threw off the covers and slid out of bed.

The room was dark, but I could still see fairly well. I picked out some clothing and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it get to the perfect temperature. I turned to the mirror and stared into the face of a person. They were tired, but happiness was still showing on their face. There was a hint of something else though, pain. It showed for only a second then covered by the mask of exhaustion.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back to the shower. Walking over I turned on some music and set my phone down on the bathroom counter. I climbed into the shower and let the water paint my skin a clear glaze. Leaning back against the wall, the shower head above me, I let it run down my face. I could feel the streams rush off my head and down my back. I stay like this for a bit and take in the sensation. After, I continue with my morning.

…Time Skip…

You walk out of the bathroom and throw your old clothes into the hamper. Your hair is still a little wet, so as you fall back onto the bed, it leaves a damp spot. You lay there for a good twenty minutes just looking at the ceiling in thought.

Finally you grab your phone and bring it into vision. You check the time, 11:47 am. You get up and make sure that your hair looks halfway decent. After that, you leave the comfort of the room to the chaos outside.

(Monty’s POV)
I’m in a room with some annoying kids. As usual for a birthday party, the most annoying one is the birthday boy. I can see why he acts like that, the parents seem to be really shit at parenting.

A thought comes to mind, y/n. This calms me down from these little pests. *I wish I could be with him. I hope he isn’t going through too much trouble since I can’t be there to help him.*

Looking at the clock in the room, it shows 11:50 am. I only have to deal with this for ten more minutes, then I get a little break.

(Y/N’s POV)
I decided to get something to eat first and land on El Chips. Mainly because less people would be there than the FazPad. I check the time again and it’s 11:54. Monty gets a break in six minutes.

♥️Monts♥️

Since you have a break soon,
   I’ll be at El Chips for lunch.
(11:55 AM)

Okay, I’ll be up soon ♥
(12:00 PM)

(Monty’s POV)
As I approach El Chips, I see y/n sitting down with some food next to him. “Hey, y/n!” I see him turn around with a blank expression. Once he realized it was me, his face lit up. I love seeing that, I could watch it forever.

(Normal POV)
Monty sits down next to you and you push some food his way. He asked about it and you tell him you got it for him since it’s technically his lunch break. He thanks you, but asks what you ate. You freeze up a bit because you know he’ll be a little disappointed, but you tell him anyway.