Chapter 11 Date Night

AN: Well this is exactly as the thing sounds. They go on a date. That’s all you get from me, read to find out the rest.

F/B/M: favorite breakfast Meal
F/S: favorite scent
F/FL: favorite flower
F/C: favorite color
F/M: favorite Movie

…----…

(Monty’s POV)

I woke up to see that y/n was still asleep. I was happy to see that because I had a plan for today. I really hope he likes it.

I need to get ready first though, starting with my shower. I turned the water on and hopped in. First I washed my hair. After that, I used y/n’s favorite scent of body wash. Once I was done getting all clean I hopped out and dried off. My hair still needed to dry more before I could style it how y/n likes the most, so let's go get breakfast made first.

I ran down to the kitchen and started to make y/n’s f/b/m. That whole process went great and finally all I had to do was my hair and then I could start off the day good for y/n.

I made my way back to the room and quickly did my hair so the food wouldn’t get cold. I walked back out and woke up y/n.

---...---

You woke up to Monty saying your name. You opened your eyes to see Monty in front of you holding a tray. It had some f/b/m on it.

“I brought you some breakfast in bed,” said Monty.

“Thank you Monty,” you said.

He nodded his head in response while setting the tray down. You picked up the silverware but before you started to eat it, you thought of something.

“Do you want to share it?” you asked.

“Umm, you sure?” Monty said.

“Definitely,” you said.

Monty sat down next to you and you both started to eat the food. You were enjoying it and Monty was happy to see that.

*He doesn’t smile a lot, but I can still tell he’s happy* you thought.

After a second of looking at him in thought, you gave him a small smile. He didn’t smile back but his face got a little pink.

You finished the breakfast and set the plate down on the nightstand.

“I had an idea. I wanted to take you on a… date today,” said Monty.

“A date?” you said blushing and caught a little off guard.

“Oh, if you don’t want to-” Monty said.

You said, cutting him off,”No no, I want to go on a date with you. I was just caught a little off guard.

Monty was happy to see that, but you could see he was also a bit nervous. You told him you wanted to get ready first. He told you to take your time and he’d wait for you.

“You smell really nice by the way, like f/s. I also like how you did your hair,” you said blushing before going into the bathroom.

*He noticed* thought Monty.

(Since I don’t really know what all yall do to get ready, this won’t really be detailed, sorry.) You walked into the bathroom and started to get ready. You did all of your usual things, like taking a shower, brushing your teeth, doing your hair, ect.

You were ready for the day and walked out of the bathroom. You saw Monty sitting on the bed holding a present. You gave him a confused look. He extended his arm holding the present to you, so you walked up and took it from him.