Chapter 6 The Others Pt. 1

AN: Well as the title suggests, you’ll be meeting the others in this chapter. I most likely won’t have much for Roxy and Chica because I’ll be giving them their own chapter later, sorry. You’ll still be meeting them though. It will mostly be Freddy.

F/M: favorite movie

…----…

You woke up to some knocking on the door. Monty heard it too and held you tighter.

“Just wait here, I’ll deal with it little guy.”

Monty got out of bed and told the person on the other side of the door to wait a second. He got up and changed to normal clothes. He walked to the door and quickly went out, closing the door behind him.

You heard Monty take them away from the door and they were now in front of the window. You peaked past the curtains to see it was Freddy. Monty was talking with him and he had that angry face on again.

You saw Freddy start to turn his head towards the window so you jumped back. You heard Monty's voice get a bit louder and then the conversation stopped.

Monty walked back into the room. He looked a little calmer but still angry.

“What did Freddy want?”

“He wanted me to come with him and the girls to hangout today.”

“Why not Foxy and Bonnie?”

“I asked the same thing, they were doing their own thing today.”

You thought for a second and kind of wanted to meet the other. Monty looked at you and knew you were thinking about it.

“Don’t tell me your thinking abo-”

“Please Monty, it will be fun. I have yet to meet the others and I’m sure they will be nice.”

“I don’t know y/n…”

“Please”

Monty finally agreed but he wanted to get ready and wake up a bit more first. Both of you wanted to take a shower so you hopped in together. You washed your hair and were now washing your body. You looked to see Monty rinsing his hair out. You realized how hot he was with wet hair.

He caught you staring and your face got really red. You quickly moved on and finished the shower. Monty was still thinking about it though.

After you both got out, Monty got dressed and while doing so he gave you some Monty themed pants from the gift shop for you to wear. You didn’t have a top so you just snagged one of his shirts.

You were now both ready to go and you noticed Monty was still a little hesitant.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be just fine.”

“Yeah.”

You both made your way out of the room and Monty was talking about how he would go in first and then he would introduce you.

You finally arrived at the door to their hangout spot.

“This is a hangout spot for just us main 6, Me, Freddy, Chica, Roxy, Foxy, and Bonnie. We go here to get together or just escape the chaos.”

Monty opened the door and Freddy, Roxy, and Chica turned to look at him.

“Look who decided to show up, what changed your mind?” asked Freddy.

“It’s more of a who changed my mind, FazBear.” said Monty in a snarky tone.

“Anyways, I would like you all to meet, y/n!” announced Monty.