Stuff about Monty

This is just some notes about Monty, sort of for later in the story not so much the non-con chapter.

To others like the other animatronics, he is more aggressive and isn't nice to them. It not that he's a complete asshole to them he just isn't nice. Unless they piss him off, then he's an asshole.
This is because he is distant, cold, and easily irritable. He doesn't like to let others get close, except for you.

For you, he's not the best with showing affection but he tries, like with dates... And sex.
For sex he is rough and kinky most of the time. You two do share loving sex moments as well though, and when you have them, you cherish them.
When it comes to aftercare, this is when the most affection is shown, like with the bubble baths.

Monty himself doesn't like to show, or deal with his emotions. He tires his best to keep up his tough guy act. When you show up though, he has more emotions and doesn't know how to handle them. With your love though, he feels happier.
He is quite protective over you and doesn't like to share you. Possible under specific conditions, he could share your though.

(Side Note): all of the "animatronics" aren't animatronics, but they're also not humans. I see them as anthro characters, it makes it easier to write and gives more possiblities this way.

This is all for now, if I need to add stuff later I will. This is for you so you know more about Monty, and for me to refer to when writing.

Word Count: 275