𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

-𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞,𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚--𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐤-𝐒𝐮-𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐤-𝐒𝐮-𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞,𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚--𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐤-𝐒𝐮-𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Bella's face was turned upward to soak in the warm sun. She did want to see her mom again, to make sure she was happy with Phil. Meela, Cleo, Issac, Angela, Nefertiti, and I were with Renee and Bella.

I was in the pool with our friends, Nefertiti was sitting next me as our friends were playing in the water with Alex.

"Aren't you gonna miss this? Don't you just feel the Vitamin D soaking up in your pores?" Renee asked.

They are lying in the lounge chairs pushed tightly together on the deck. Angela was sitting next to Bella on one of the lounge chairs, wearing sunglasses, reading a book.

Jasper and Edward are inside the bungalow, in an attempt to get away from the sunlight.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss this," Bella replied.

"You know, colleges in Florida are way sunnier. I'm just saying. If you go to the University of Alaska. I'm never gonna see you," Renee asked.

This made Bella guilty since in a few months, she won't be able to come into the sunlight without sparkling like a disco ball in a 70s dance.

Bella took her moms' hands, Bella playing with her mom's bracelet. "I'll miss you, Mom," Bella spoke up, as Renee turned to her and hugged her.

"Besides, they have a great science program," Bella added.

"You mean Edward and Jasper program," Renee joked as she nudged Bella and looked inside. Edward and Jasper are inside, sitting in two easy chairs with a clear view of us.

They offered us a small wave, then turned back to their conversation with Phil, who lay on his back on the couch.

Alex yelled Jasper's name as Issac put him on his shoulders. Jasper looked at Alex as Alex gave him a wave, Issac threw him off, making a splash in the water, splashing Angela.

Angela gasps as we laugh.

Jasper laughed as he watched her before turning to Phil and Edward.

Renee squeezed Bella's hands and glanced back at our boyfriends. "The way they watch the two of you. It's like they're willing to leap in front of you two and take a bullet or something,"