𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

-𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐤-𝐒𝐮-𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"You've been here?" Alice asked us. "I used to go there," Bella added. "The school had the same bars. They taught all kinds of dance there as well."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Ardeth asked. "Yeah, around the corner from our house," Bella replied. "But I haven't been there in ten years," she finished.

"Do you have any reason to go now?" I asked. "No. Hell, no. I hated the place," Bella replied.

Alice and Ardeth share a look, trying to figure this out. Suddenly, Bella, Nefertiti, and I jumped as our cell phones rang. Alex picked up my phone as we saw the caller's I.D. and exhaled relief.

"Dad!" Alex said as we heard Jasper chuckle.

"Hi bud, can you give your mom or aunt the phone?" Alex nodded, handing me the phone. Nefertiti and I head to the bedroom to talk, putting him on speaker.

"Jasper, thank God," I sighed. "Are you alright?" Nefertiti asked.

"I'm fine," Jasper told us. "Edward, Carlisle, Emmett, and I are now heading to pick you guys up. "But...." "But....," we prompted.

"We lost the tracker. The woman is still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are protecting Bella's father, and your friends" Jasper sighed.

"This is our fault. You warned us, but we didn't think. We just...," Nefertiti and I sighed.

"Hon', we're in too deep. We can't change how we feel...," Jasper replied. "No... we can't," I agreed. "When will you get here?"

"In a couple of hours. Then you, Nefertiti, Alex, and I will go somewhere. Together," Jasper told us.

"The others will keep hunting. I swear to you both, I'll do whatever it takes to make you two and Alex are safe again." Nefertiti and I sighed happily as we hung up.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I was in the room as Ardeth and Alice went to the lobby. Tiri and Su were talking to their friends, saying she was looking for me, Alex was with them.