𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Everyone began screaming, and yelling as some called for help. Some leapt to Tyler's aid, and others run to Bella and Edward. No one came to the twins care.

I held Alex in my arms. Bella saw the onion ground, smashed as she would have been.

She looked at the twins and Alex as everyone swept the van back.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper pulled the twins into someone's arms and gave them Alex as he left. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt?!" Mike asked me. "What happened!? Did anyone see what happened?!"

Eric asked others Amid the chaos.

I saw the other Cullens looking at Edward and Jasper, but they show no hint of concern for their safety. Instead, they look at them with disapproval... and fury.

I saw Rosalie scared, looking at Alex. The ambulance came as the Paramedics placed Chloe on the stretchers.

I sat in the ambulance as I held her hand. It was slightly cold as she lay there. Alex was in my arms.

When we arrived, they took Nefertiti and Anck-Su-Naman to the E.R.

Three people were sitting with the twins. Alex was in the older woman's arms. Once I sat on a stretcher, the double doors burst open as Charlie runs in, face white with terror.

He spots me sitting, the E.R. doctor looking into my eyes with a pen light.

On the next gurney over, Tyler, the van's driver, lay with a mild head wound.

Charlie rushed up. "Bells. Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine, dad. Calm down," I replied. "I'm so sorry, Bella. I tried to stop," Tyler told me.  "It's okay, Tyler," I told him.

"It sure as hell is not okay," Dad shot back.

"Dad, it's not his fault-," I started to say.

"I nearly lost you, all of you" Dad sighed. "But you didn't," Nefertiti spoke up as she and Su woke up. We looked at her. The young brown haired woman hugged her. "Head, Cleo!" They whined.

-𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐤-𝐒𝐮-𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-