𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

-𝐍𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐍𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I was on FaceTime ith Su, she's been starting to talk again and she was telling me about this girl Beni has been seeing

I was on FaceTime ith Su, she's been starting to talk again and she was telling me about this girl Beni has been seeing. Her name was Bastet. Alex was sleeping when I was getting another call.

"I'll talk to you later Su, I'm getting another call" I said as Su nodded, smiling softly.

I saw Beni wave at me before I hung up and I picked it up the other call. "Hello," I answered. "Nefertiti?" Billy asked. "Are you at Charlie's?"

"Yes, but I do know Charlie went out to the police station," I responded. "Bella and I told him about the wolves," I swore I heard Billy's breath catch. "Billy?" I asked.

"I'm here," He said.

"Bella was here. Fought with Jacob." "About?" I asked "Can't tell," Billy replied. "I didn't hear." I sighed as I ran my hair through my hair.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know, Billy," I said as we hung up. I shook my head as I heard Bella walk in.

Evelyn was behind her, an upset look on her face. Bella's face was devoid of any emotion. She looked at me, shaking her head. She entered the house, dripping wet. Evelyn drove off.

Charlie walked in after her as he saw the pain and lifelessness return to her face. "Billy called and told me that you and Jacob fought,"

I told her as Charlie grabs a blanket and wrapped her in it. "But, hey, you guys will work it out, I'm sure of it," Charlie told her. "I'm... going to change," Bella said as she heads upstairs.

I followed as I lay down on her bed.

I began to cry as I remembered the pain of Jasper breaking up with me. Alex snuggled into my arms.

"Why don't we snuggle Momma?" Alex asked as I nodded. I soon fell asleep, another dream coming up.

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I climbed up to Bella's room as the twins and Alex weren't in theirs. I saw Nefertiti crying but I don't see Anck-Su-Namun. My heart clenched seeing her like that.