Step one || 22

(rihanna - s&m (slowed + reverb)

Kamaria

Zayne had once told me to not come downstairs at midnight. After ignoring his mothers requests and Liam's demands throughout the day, it was midnight.

And I was bored.

Step one was simple. In acting it I would fake my sadness and anger to Liam and the asshole, resulting in them sympathizing and giving me information about my family and leading the said asshole falling for me.

Step two, acting later in the week, was harder. Get information about Zayne's mafia and business partners. If someone from another mafia such as an ally of Ms. Pudgers or Carlos could team up discreetly with me we'd be set.

Step three, the murder.

Easier said than done.

Poison.

Now, as I stood at the bottom of the stairs I waved my hands in front of my eyes causing tears to easily form and slip down my face. 

I follow noises through the kitchen. Impatiently waiting for my prince in knight and shining armor to come out of whatever they were doing and notice my desperation. I sigh loudly and dramatically when the sounds of footsteps come towards me.

Shuffling around for a great position, I settle on my head in my hands and faux sobs. "Hey..." A voice I haven't heard before speaks, "Are you alright, darling?" High high-pitched but a raspy male.

Not Liam or Zayne.

Perfect.

"N-no." Stuttering, I look around the kitchen one last time before bouncing off the island counter and falling directly into the man's hands. "I-I need your help." Cue the fake sobs, he splutters back into the sink with shock.

"Anything."

This was too easy.

"The m-man in that r-room," I point to the corner leading to the office where the voices bustle out from, "He-he" Gasping for air. "I can't even."

"Take your time, sweetie pie." At those words, me chewing my gum slowly stops as I stare at him in suspicion with brows raised but then turn back to my teary facade. 

I turn away just to roll my eyes at his theatrics before continuing, "He kid- kidnapped me." 

Shaking my head dramatically the man lands his hand on the small of my back, "I'm Adam." He scoffs before leading me down the exact hallway he has to. "Let's talk to big man, real quick."

Nodding I shake my head one last time, my play working exactly as it needs to. "O-ok." Ryly smirking we head down the hall where I catch sight of Zayne and other men sitting. "Oh...maybe now's not a good time." I rethink my decision. 

"No. I think it's a splendid time, huh?" Adam chortles, just as the hairs on the nape of my neck prickle with awareness. "Shit." I mutter under my breath.

"Splendid time to do what?" 

"Hah!" I fake poke Adam's shoulder, "So funny." Then turn back to Zayne and cock my head, "Sorry, what were you saying? I'd pay attention but I don't really care." 

His jaw ticks twice as he stands and makes his way over to us, "Why don't you head back into your room," His eyes run down my figure, "Nows not really a good fucking time to begin your bickering."