Chapter 11|'' The Main Character's Love interest is the father?!''

my friend said this... so I put it as the title...

guys badass Y/N or still innocent teenager and badass later??

4 days until the party...                  3rd Person POV

short flashback

Evan sat with Fredbear in his lap on the couch in the Afton's small apartment in the heart of England. William was at work and Clara was... where ever she went when William wasn't there. Liz and Michael sat at the dining room table doing a drawing contest that Evan had opted out of. He didn't like competing, probably because he always lost though.

Evan let out a giggle. 

Michael turned towards him "What's so funny?" 

Evan's small smile faltered. "Nothing. Just something Fredbear said."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Obtuse baby. Fredbear can't speak you idiot."

"Yes, he can!" Evan defensively crossed his arms. "Say something Fredbear!" Fredbear was silent. Michael laughed and Elizabeth giggled a bit. They went back to talking loudly and Evan started crying.

Evan trudged to his and Michael's room and buried his face in his pillow. 

"Why am I such a baby, and an idiot, and such a... disappointment?"

Then Fredbear whispered almost silently, "It's okay. Tomorrow is another day."

Y/N was out at the mall again. Michael hadn't come along because Y/N wanted some alone time. Michael was always so mean to Evan when Y/N was gone.  As a 'joke', Michael had locked Evan in his bedroom. How stupid was it that they locked from the outside? Evan was curled up with Fredbear in his own world.

Evan's stomach rumbled loudly and he stood up, craving a snack. 

"What did he do this time?"

a slightly distorted raspy voice echoed throughout Evan's small room. 

"He locked you in your room again."

Evan picked Fredbear up. "You haven't spoken in a while." Evan matter-of-factly said. He sighed "But yeah, he did. Fred, do you hear those creepy laughs too?" Evan worriedly whimpered. Before he even knew it, he was crying. Those laughs were always there... always taunting him. He should tell Y/N about them. 

"Don't be scared. I am here with you."

Evan smiled and hugged Fredbear tightly. "Aw, thanks. I love you."

"You know he is hiding again."

His door lock snapped and startled Evan. It was probably Liz or someone. He hesitated slightly but then walked out of the door. He checked Liz's room, almost stepping on the stupid pieces of her weird toy fox scattered in her room. She wasn't there.

He continued to the main hall and somehow, weirdly, Fredbear was on top of the old grandfather clock that William had made many years ago. Evan just figured it was one of his, 'special powers' and usually ignored it. 

"He won't stop until you find him."

Evan ignored Fredbear this time and continued to go into the living room. Fredbear was on the blue couch now. Maybe a snack and a quick episode of Fredbear and Friends wouldn't hurt. 

Evan approached the 'telly' to turn it on, but someone, that someone being Michael, jumped out from behind it, making an other-worldly sound from in his throat. Evan flinched back heavily and fell to the ground pitifully.

Michael laughed his ass off as Evan sobbed on the floor. The terrifying foxy mask was still strapped to Michael's face, making the experience all the more terrifying. 

"Tomorrow is another day." There were those stupid 4 words Evan hated.

Just then, Y/N came through the door holding a couple of pink paper bags. "Evan!" Y/N yelped out as she rushed toward him, dropping everything. "Awh sweet boy, are you okay?" Y/N took Evan into her lap and whispered sweet nothings into his ear until he calmed down. 

"Michael." Y/N sneered as she put Evan on the couch. "What the fu-, what the heck were you thinking?" Michael's mask was off by now but he was still laughing a bit. "It was just a joke, chill." He rolled his eyes. "Well, it wasn't funny! It's literally 4 days 'til his birthday and you're making him sob on the floor!" Michael was ashamed now. "Apologize." Y/N sternly said as she picked up a sniffling Evan. "Sorry... wait you're not my mom. Why are you telling me what to do?" Michael defensively anounced back. 

"Because you can't treat your younger brother like this!" Y/N was shouting now. "Don't be frickin' insane."

William came out from his office now, intruiged by all the fighting. "What's going on, Y/N?" William gently took Evan from Y/N's arms and comforted him. "Nothing Sir, it's fine, just a misunderstanding." Y/N eyed Michael with a look that seemed ot be screaming, 'be glad I didn't rat you out'. 

Evan was put down and quietly thanked Y/N then took Fredbear.

"Hey, how about I take you to the diner tomorrow to make up for what happened? Don't be scared, I'll be with you, it'll be fun."

He nodded hesitantly, then went to his room.

"I thought you were finished with this crap." Y/N put her hands on her hips.

"Don't be acting like such a bitch." Michael rolled his eyes but inside he felt ashamed and dirty. How could he be like this? Well, if it weren't for Evan sobbing Y/N wouldn't have gotten mad at him, so this was all Evan's fault. Michael grew angier and slammed his bedroom door and locked it.

Y/N sighed. It wasn't fun when Liz wasn't hear, Evan was still sad, and Michael was angry with her.

"Tomorrow is another day."

hi guys! sorry i didnt post and sorry this is a short chapter. not me reading peepaw x readers.. im sorry 😭