47

Anshika woke up at two am frustrated because of the headache and cliche that her brain was playing she stood up and took her luggage opening it she looked through her reports everything was normal then why couldn't she remembered she didn't forget something important she felt a piece missing as if some memories she didn't stopped as she stood up and wearing her clothes she went downstairs and gently knocked on shivank room shivank opened the room rubbing his eyes he got worried seeing her because anshika always come to her brother or parents when she was in problem, hugging her he let her come inside and sat her on the bed and sat "what happened is there something wrong??"

"You saw nightmare??" Shivank exclaimed worried concerned as he hugged her and said "shh.. didn't worry it was just a nightmare you are fine golu".

Anshika shook her head sniffing she didn't know when she became emotional as she explained "bhai i think i lost my memories something is missing i don't know this is my first time seeing a nightmare realistic it felt like i saw something but don't know what it was".

Shivank was shocked as he pulled back and cupped her face and said"what are you saying about lost memories and what dream you didn't forget us then??"

Anshika shook her head again and said"not you but someone or something i just don't know and my headache is killing me do something this headache i never had before even when i almost died at the accident but some things and everyone specially his talk is giving me headache i just don't know ".

Shivank got worried more and said "don't worry we'll go to the doctor first thing in the morning and discuss it with them don't worry you'll be fine now rest".

Anshika nodded and laid on bed shivank held her in his embrace and tried to make her sleep.

Morning came by anshika had an eye bag and she stood up quietly and went to her room after getting fresh she wore a simple pink kurti and white plazo taking her bag she went downstairs and without informing she went to the hospital along with her reports after texting shivank.

Getting into cab she went hospital early and the first thing she did was to talk to a neurosurgeon her colleagues they discussed and came to a point that some stressful memories had been lost from her brain the accident happened when she was at the lowest and he suggested to go for therapy she nodded and thanked doctor and went to Dr Kulkarni office.

Dr smiled with sympathy and said "hello Dr Sharma what happened today you look stressed is it because of yesterday??".

Anshika shook her head and sat on a chair and said "Dr i need your help i just talked to Dr Sharma the neurosurgeon he suggested i take therepy session actually from yesterday I got very severe headache it's like my head will blast this was my first time having this severe and I had nightmare yesterday it felt like reality but it was all blur as if it's just illusion".

Dr Kulkarni looked at her reports and showed her some changes and explain that the blood circulation is stopped for few seconds and the stress vein was logged and asked "do you remember any bad memories?? Like from past do you remember anything that made you sad or anything even related to school or friends??"

"I don't think I had any problem bhai was always protective so i don't think someone bullied me or anything he was always with me even in school i only stayed alone when i went to America for my higher studies and there I met some friends and i really don't think there was any problem related to being sad yeah normal things happened but not big things that'll make me dipressed or anything" anshika explained thinking hard.

Interlinking her fingers on desk Dr Kulkarni asked "don't you think it's suspicious that nothing happened to i mean it's a good thing in general but everyone faces a point does your family knows about this??".