32

*ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ*

It's the day of haldi ceremony everyone was getting ready Aditya was still avoiding her trying to not go in front of her or even if by chance they met he totally ignores her, he was still thinking he can't even protect his little pie, and why she didn't tell shivank about her injury, and what would be the reaction of  his friend knowing he can't even protect his friend little sister?, when he said to him and told him about her and said to take good care in his absence as it's her first time staying alone away at someone house.

He trusted him, but he broke his two most closest person trust one his best friend who was always their for him when he no one was with him, and the other most precious love of his life, and the most hurtful thing was she screamed for him but he was not their for her.

Getting ready wearing simple white kurta and pajama he got ready and busied himself with the marriage preparations as the high profile guest was going to come some were even actors and actress.

Anshika got ready wearing simple clothes not too heavy  but still she was looking cute as she was uncomfortable in heavy clothes which krutika understood and now krutika and anshika are close and anshika trust krutika and krutika always treats her best and with care, always makes her comfortable knowing she is introvert.

🄳🅁🄴🅂🅂🄴🅂
(𝓐𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼)

🄳🅁🄴🅂🅂🄴🅂(𝓐𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼)

(𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓪 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮)

(𝓚𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼)

(𝓚𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼)

Krutika asked anshika with puppy eyes to come with her beside her because her favorite cousin was yet to come and she likes anshika, not wanting to sad her she came with krutika and when they stepped outside for the haldi ceremony everyone was adm...

Krutika asked anshika with puppy eyes to come with her beside her because her favorite cousin was yet to come and she likes anshika, not wanting to sad her she came with krutika and when they stepped outside for the haldi ceremony everyone was admiring the bride but in between them Aditya got lost in anshika beauty, her sweet yet innocent personality, he never saw her in traditional it was not but it's still and he was mesmerized by her look, her hair open, her blush, her eyeliner, her red, lips, her hair clip, her attire, her bangles, her pendant everything show's delicacy.

His jaw drop looking at her drooling over her but he came out of his wild fantasies and scenarios and gritted hia teeth and turning he engaged himself in talking with some guest, but krutika already saw her big brother drooling over someone and shyly she looked down hiding her mischievous smirk, not wanting to look a fool on her own wedding functions obviously.

She sat on the swing that was decorated with flowers and everything was themed in yellow she wore flower jewelry and heavy garlands everyone was adoring her and now anshika was at a distance, she felt something was off because he Aditya never said anything but it was normal right??

He was a busy man but she felt bad because he didn't even greeted her.

How time changes right before she didn't wanted to see him, now even if she wants to he is not free for her.

Maybe he is feeling bad like krutika told her, krutika said that he was feeling bad because he promised to take care of her to shivank bhai.

But she was healing, shouldn't he atleast ask her how she is??.

These were the question that were roaming in anshika brain she took a breathe and collecting her all confidence she walked towards Aditya with nervous demeanor of her fiddling her fingers she took small steps Aditya was trying to distract himself while talking but when he heard that someone is coming this way from the person he was talking he turned generally to look he froze his face become cold and he walked away from their, seeing this anshika steps halted in her tracks.

And her lone tear escape but she quickly wiped it feeling her throat swell as she was having difficulty to breathe through her nose she took deep breathes from her mouth and turned as she went back and stayed at the distance from krutika.

Seeing anshika krutika smiled Mischievously and waved her to come closer, ignoring her dark negative thoughts anshika went to krutika and krutika applied the haldi on her cheeks to distract her mind because she knew something happened that made her sad and anshika gasped when she felt a thick layer of haldi on her cheeks and she giggled with krutika as she and krutika started playing with the haldi.

And at the end they both were yellow and some of guest even thought that there were two brides the way they both were playing with haldi, anshika forgot about everything as her sole focus was on krutika and taking revenge on her for applying the haldi, they both were giggling around everyone was laughing at their childish behavior some even asked Aditya mom who the other girl is, she smiled and told them that she was Aditya friend little sister and is very nice girl.

Aditya was not looking at them but he can hear their giggling and laughing of their guest that was filled with cheerfulness, and he knew the reason behind.

His little pie, he was burning with rage with just a mere thought that the boy's were looking at her when she is looking this pretty and innocent in her vulnerable moment, and he just wanted to dig everyone in 6 feet down who looks at her with their dirty eyes, having some distraction from his cold hurtful behavior he was behaving like a dick, was it even worth he was hurting both of them but he was just too ashamed for not even protecting her when she needed him and was afraid he'll hurt her the distance which he was creating was adding fuel to his yearning and longingness for her.

After the haldi ceremony they went to their room anshika was scared so she asked krutika if she can sleep with her in her room because she saw a nightmare, krutika agreed as she liked having anshika and after changing clothes krutika helped her to re-dressing her wound.

After that she gave anshika her meds and being tired she fell asleep on krutika bed.
On the other side Aditya went to his room finding it empty he panicked and was going to find her, but krutika came from behind and looked at him and said
"She is sleeping in my room"

Aditya nodded calming down as he went inside and saw the changes in his room on the lamp side their was a candy jar which was given by him to his little pie along with many others things, a soft toy laying on his bed that was tucked in carefully, so childish yet so innocent, desirable, her scent was filled in his room, giving him a reality check that he was hurting himself and his little pie by avoiding her.

Krutika came inside and asked with her cold tone of voice "when are you going to stop avoiding her, she is innocent and is not strong enough to handle your cold behavior we are used to it but she isn't".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Do check out my new story 'Her Hate' I have posted the introduction of characters and I'll be posting the chapters on march.
Give them love please😊❤

Don't forget to vote love you all cutie readers❤‍🩹

For spoiler follow me on Instagram😶‍🌫
Instagram
Sanvi_bookworm

Wattpad ID
sanvibookworm