12

"A guy from my school" Anshika said stuttering her voice breaking in fear looking at the man who was in pure anger his hold on her arm to make her stable not hurting but not letting go of her.

"and who is he to you??" Aditya asked because obviously no one hide some random photo behind photo frame his patience was getting thin it was his first time behaving like this in front of her before he didn't even talked to her properly just greetings but now he was showing her his anger.

Anshika looked at down scared can't even say anything because of his fear.

Aditya growled at her for not answering he tilted her chin up to look at her face and took a deep breath to calm him down as he said "who is he to you?? Anshika tell me who is he!! my patience is getting thin baby" his words and his voice intimidating cold without any emotions was giving her chills and she was scared of his reaction she was even scared to look at his face so she closed her eyes and said "crush" her voice came out as a mere whisper but he heard her because of the closeness suddenly her chin jerk away lightly as Aditya looked at her in disbelief as he couldn't believe his ears.

Anshika slowly opened her eyes as she looked at him she was scared so she started blabbering.

"i swear he was just a crush I'm already over it he is not a good person i don't even have his contact i blocked him from everywhere this picture was just left i had forgotten about this i just placed it here behind it I didn't knew it would still be here i swear i don't even like this guy"  while blabbering this her eyes started tearing up she was panicking as she held her head because of her fever her head was throbbing with pain and she started crying because she always start cry whenever she sees someone close to her but in fever no matter how high it gets she never cry in front of outsiders.

she was not thinking straight so she didn't notice this fact of her so did Aditya as Aditya don't know about this but when he saw her crying his heart felt pain his chest felt tight as he never felt like this before forgetting about his anger he looked at her as he quickly hugged her tightly close to his chest she was in his embrace.

he was rubbing her back while saying "baby shhh shhh don't cry I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you sorry sorry please don't cry it hurts me when you cry please baby i really didn't mean that"

he was feeling guilty of his act as he thought he scared her that's why she started crying as suddenly Anshika hugged him back and started crying harder and he freez and suddenly the door hung open as shivank came inside and his eyes widened as he was going to say something but Aditya cut him off saying "stop her she isn't stopping i can't see this"

he said his voice cold as pulled himself away from her and went out of the room and without telling shivank.

shivank thought that he is used to consoling someone that's why he looked angry when Anshika was crying but little did he knew he was blaming himself for this.

Aditya went back to his penthouse he was driving with full speed breaking traffic in anger on himself as he went inside his penthouse he didn't even did the honour of parking the car in parking lot he straight went to his room.

"why the fuck???, why can't i even control my fucking senses i reacted this in front of her and scared her away i Fucked up!! why can't i control my emotions and feelings whenever it comes to her!? why can't i just act properly in front of her she is my little pie my little pie she is only mine!! mine only " he yelled fisting his hair and pulling them in anger as shattered his things in his room.

after sometime he stopped himself his eyes were bloodshoot as he was in anger her words roaming around his mind he didn't knew if she was telling truth or not about not crushing over that bastard anymore.

"Anshika you were mine the moment i laid my eyes on you, you were mine and i will make sure of it i will make you fall in love with me you will forget about that son of a bitch motherfucker you will solely be mine and this is not what I'm just blabbering you will say this to me yourself you will be saying you are only mine your body, your soul, your mind, your thoughts, your love, your everything will be mine" Aditya said to himself in rage as he called his assistant and told him to get all information about the guy and see what he does and where he goes.

"golu stop crying just rest you'll feel better" shivank said to Anshika covering her with duvet and kissed her forehead she was still hiccuping because of crying shivank didn't say anything to Anshika because he knew she starts crying in her high fever and thought maybe earlier too she saw Aditya and started crying.