8

Aditya leave me please put me down i will scream if you don't put me down I'm fine i don't need your help i can take care of myself i yelled at him .

no i won't you don't know how to take good care of yourself this is why I'm here i will take care of you and will protect you from everyone he said holding me in his arms tightly.

Aditya he cut me off by suddenly placing his lips on mine my eyes widened as i froze he was still walking with me in his arms.

some minutes later he rushed into a empty room of the castle we heard someone steps as he become alert when i came to my concious i tried to yell wh..... he put his hand on my mouth to shut me up as he glare at me with such intense emotions and then he lean in closer to my ear as he whispered in my ear stop it unless you want me to shut you up again with a kiss and this time you won't like how i would do it.

hearing him my cheeks go red from embarrassment as i stare at him .
we were very close our bodies were pressed against eachother there was no distance between us.

i suddenly said it's our maid aunt bella i saw her hiding something when i asked she looked scared as i caught her stealing. i whisper low while staring at him.

his eyes darkened as he looked around and saw everything was clear but suddenly I heard some noise in the context i pulled him closer to me as i was afraid and because of my sudden action our body got crashed to eachother and his lips unknowingly went to the side of my lips my eyes went wide as his dark eyes started showing the dark intense of emotions .

he suddenly looked at me he put his one hand on the back of my head and fisted my hair and pulled me closer with his other hand on my back as he started kissing me intensely as if he was eating me his eyes closed he was trying to enter in my mouth pushing his tongue but i was frozen by his act as my mouth was sealed but then he bit my lower lip as i winced and he took the moment to enter my mouth his tongue roughly thrusting into my mouth exploring all the way to my mouth while sucking biting and then again sucking then tracing his wet tounge with Saliva of mine and his on my lips where he bite he was doing it again and again.

my pussy started throbbing and was getting wet i rubbed my thighs together he was doing it again and i was wiggling pushing him away as i put my hands on his chest but he didn't budge rather his grip tighten he was doing it continuesly i was getting breathless so was he but he was not doing any favour to my lips his kiss was full of hunger , desperation and passenate and with some raw feelings that i couldn't put it .

he pulled away to take some air while he attached his forehead with mine.

we were painting for air as he said don't tease me princess i can't resist you I'm already whipped for you.

my eyes widened as i froze he suddenly looked around seeing their was no one he picked me up in a bridal style and walked outside of the castle as he place me in his car slowly and put the seatbelt and closed the door as he went towards the driver seat he hop in as he looked at me i didn't look at him as i was still frozen .

he started driving i was still spacing out suddenly i felt something warm on my hand i came out of my concious and look at my hand that he was holding with his one hand while driving my hands were small compared to his he looked at me smile a little i felt my cheeks burning as i turned not looking at him as i tried to take my hand back but his grip tighten and he said princess please give me one chance to love you and protect you please princess....

i abdructly sit up in my bed sweating a lot as i glance at my surroundings i saw my room it's a dream i wiped my sweat on my forehead and got up from my bed and went in front of my vanity as i sit in front of it on a small stool my face was red i don't know what was that i don't want to think ahhh why it happens with me first i had to share the ride with him when i was having panic attack and second this i can't even show him my face now it's not like i show him as i always sit in my room whenever he came to our house it's not like i hate him it just that he is very intimidating and he is very well built that i sometimes get scared a little and i don't want him to see my idiotic nature.

let's stop this i took a bath with my favourite watermelon bath jel and wore my one another white silk dress it was cute and then i wore my infinity bracelet it was given by brother mostly all the things is given by my brother and mom as dad don't know what i like he only knows i like white dresses as my mostly clothes are white but still he tells mom and brother to buy things for me sometimes i love my family .

i went downstairs after sometime as i sit beside my dad he was watching News in living room as i sit i side hugged him and stayed in his embrace he also put his arm around my shoulder keeping me close as he smiled at me then continued watching the news my eyes were closed for sometime when i heard a news saying their was a big accident in an abandoned building i open my eyes casually bored i hate news my eyes widened as i saw the people who died in that accident it shows that there was some boys and girls age of 20 or 19 who were smoking and suddenly the curtains of some windows catched the fire slowly inside their was some gas cylinder and they blast as they get the fire and all the students were smoking died in that accident and their was not a single peice of meat that was found from there body .

my body was shaking with fear the people who died were none other than my bullies i should be happy i don't need to feel any fear or my panic attacks will be cured now but still the site in front of me is scaring i was tearing up my father was hiding my face in his chest trying to calm ne down as he was only the person who was at home.

i still remember their laughing faces it's just two days ago how can they die i mean I'm happy but still i didn't wanted their death like this.