22

(Anshika POV)

A sudden ray of sun break through my window as i stir in my sleep and opening my eyes a little i look around only to find myself in my room wait wasn't i was waiting for Mr Aditya at his office because i wanted to talk about the kiss or should i say the forced kiss and that bastard took my first kiss damn that man why is he so big i look like a kid in front of him I am !! but man I'm 19 years old now but i still can't win against the 24 years older guy and that too with an intimidating gym freak whatever but...

how did i get in my room i thought as i sat up against my bed headrest and yawn as i look at my window and looking at them and the sun i don't think it's afternoon because it's just too shiny for afternoon but it can't be morning right i went to his office in morning so it must be afternoon but Still the question is who took me here back in my room and what was that i never slept so peacefully it's my first time i slept this deep that I didn't even woke up even after someone carried me or took me back god!!.

Ignoring all my questions for now i stood up from my bed and cover the window with curtains fully and went towards my bed and search for my phone and saw it was on a table lamp beside my bed on the other side so i went towards it and picking up my phone in my hands i unlock it and gasped as i saw the time.

fuck how can i sleep like a bull dog not caring about the time i didn't even before but the Problem is i didn't stir even a little for a whole damn day i went his office yesterday and i was waiting for him in his office when he went to take his meeting and i slept getting bored while sitting and if i remember the time it was 11 am when he went then how the fuck i can sleep the whole damn day it's 9 am in morning i slept for 22 hours and fuck i didn't even get to talk to him and forget about this I'm still curious how i get to sleep so peacefully that i didn't cared about anything and slept like a kumbhkaran i never slept like.

i have insomnia i only get to sleep mostly like 3 to 4 hours and that too when I don't sleep two days properly and a little movement and noise can break my sleep then how the fuck i sleep like a hog but whatever it is I'm feeling nice, fresh and energetic i thought as i dump on my bed looking at ceiling and thought was it because of his intoxicated scent he smelled nice when he kissed me i sniffed his scent and it was kinda addicting and so was his lips they were rough against mine i always read in books that the perfect kiss is when you get to feel the rough and soft both but the fuck he bite my lips they were swollen man he even ozed a blood drop and yuck he sucked my blood drop from my lips and his tongue explored my mouth didn't he felt gross!?,  thinking about it i always felt gross things like this and sometimes even when i saw my cousins story of celebrating their bday and eating everyone from one piece felt gross just by seeing their WhatsApp status and i even puke when one time they forced me to eat even a little bite of the cake on someone b'day but i didn't felt gross when he kissed me but i felt butterfly in my stomach.

what the flying fuck!! fuck! fuck! fuck! why the fuck I'm still thinking about the kiss i mentally slapped myself as i rub my cheeks they were hot and I'm sure they are red why does he have to do this to me i hate him man he stole my first kiss but still thinking about him he always gives me reaction like my book boyfriend's fuck he is not like them and most importantly he is my big brother's bestfriend and that too 5 years older than me.

after laying in my bed i stood up and ho off my bed as i hesitatedly called Mr Aditya i smiled looking at his name which i saved the name for his number my mr beast i giggled unknowingly but got frozen when i heard his voice...

"little pie you okay??"

i mentally slapped myself how can i be so dumb to giggle while thinking of him and that too forgotten that I called him he probably heard me that's why he asked that stupid Anshika.

i cleared my throat as i replied "yeah Mr Aditya I'm okay did you take me back home yesterday?? and I'm really sorry i didn't mean to sleep in your office I'm very sorry" i was very embarrassed i don't what he will be thinking of me and most importantly he saw me sleeping was i drooling??, did i mutter in my sleep??, or their was worst thing happened??.

"no shivank came to get you and it's totally fine you must have been tired i was wondering why you came to office you wanted to say something shivank Said you came to apologise but i don't think that's the case right??" his reply came in monotonous tone.

being nervous i quickly replied as i don't want to embarrass myself talking about the kiss "ofcourse not I just came to meet you know i was just near your office so i thought why not Meet you ??, if you don't want me to i won't come next time haha" i said being embarrassed without thinking what I'm blabbering as i chuckle awkwardly.

"ofcourse you can come you don't need to ask or be hesitant to come to your own company" he replied calmly and quickly his voice monotonous.

"huh??" i thought not understanding his words.

"ohh okay okay well thank you for the sweet treat i enjoyed even they were my favourite you know i didn't find them here and got to know that they are only in china they don't ship in India i always wanted to but them as you already know i like cute stuff ohh wait how did you get them" i blabber as i ask curiously after getting comfortable after some time and most importantly I can't see him so it doesn't bother soo much.

"ohh i asked someone to get me these specially and yeah you are correct they are available only in china but it's nothing as long as you like them... last time i saw your craft aesthetic cute stuff obsession so i thought maybe you'll like them" i heard his voice it was filled with amusement and came with a chuckle ohh do i like his voice?? or do you think i love it ?? or you get shiver from his voice and feel like you can listen to him all day?? yes !! yes!! i can i can hear him talking to all day but unfortunately he never talks so much.

sighing i replied confused "Obsession?? really i never thought that!!" i exclaim as i never thought my hobby as a Obsession...

_______________________________________---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my lovely readers for choosing and reading my story hope you like it do vote and follow for more stories and don't forget to read my new story (Destined with red thread) it's a story about two friends who became enemies and then lovers✨
follow me on instagram
sanvi_bookworm