37

(ᴀɴsʜɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

"Dev??" Isn't it divyansh who was going to marry di my cheeks flushed in anger as I said "what is going on where is di and divyansh jiju?".

Tears keep flowing as I stood up and went to them and said " Is their anything anyone wants to tell me because I think you guys are hiding something from me, I swear if you tricked me I would call police".

Everyone looked at me as Aditya tried to hold me to calm down but I pushed him away and yelled "stay away".

Dev tears slipped and he looked down, I look at everyone as no one answered, holding the lehnga I ran out of the room I tripped, throwing the heels back I ran with the pain and the only thought coming out of my mind is my brother how can they do this to me I didn't even do anything even if I did still they are older can't they forgive me??.

And suddenly I'm jerked and crashed against a well built chest as I look at him and then the hand that held my arm tightly then again at him with my tearful eyes and asked "tell me why??, you knew it right??, how can you do this to me I always thought no matter how intimidating you are but you are still a nice person because my brother always supported you and he never love and respect someone if it wasn't for a good show and you are not the person who he ever acted with then why??".

I asked with hateful gaze and teary eyes his hold losen but he didn't left my arm and replied "I'll call krutika don't go anywhere I can't loose you".

Saying this he called and krutika di picked up and said "veer ji I know you are angry but listen I can't let anshu get hurt and dev likes her and don't worry I'm fine divyansh is with me we are coming back in an hour please please don't stop the wedding" Saying this the call disconnected and I look at aditya his face drained the color before he could say anything krutika di spoke and hung up.

"You guys knew everything you were match making me??" I said as tears roll down more faster then before as I sniff and jerking his hand away and pushing him away I ran and ran, running out of the hotel I got in taxi and the driver drove to airport and I asked shivank bhai to wait for me and tell his location as I got the location I told the driver to drove faster as I caught the site of Cars line racing behind my taxi I know it's Aditya car in the middle and said to driver to drive faster, the driver speed up and in forty minutes the taxi stopped as I ran out of the taxi and ran inside.

Running inside while looking around for few minutes as I got a peak of bhai ji and I cried harder as I called "BI".

He turned to look at me and I went to run but I was held back with someone as I turn and saw Aditya wriggling my hand as I tried to get free but he held my both wrist behind my back I cried as shivank bhai ran to me but Aditya bodyguards stopped him from coming closer to me.

I cried as I look at him and said "please leave me please" I cried harder as shivank bhai beaten then bodyguards and got hurt to  I scream and look back at him begged him "please please I beg you don't hurt my brother please he is your friend please mr Aditya" I pleaded as he barked at his guards and they left BI and they came towards me Aditya told them to hold me as I wriggle and he went to shivank bhai and I saw shivank bhai lip is bleeding and he has bruise on his cheek I  sobbed harder.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

"Aditya the fuck you are doing to my baby sister tell your bodyguards to leave her" He said as he ran towards anshika but Aditya held him and replied "shivank they won't hurt her no one can".

Shivank couldn't understand him and pushed him as shivank ran to anshika and pushing the guards away he hugged her and then checked her but was shocked to see the sindoor and mangal sutra anshika was crying harder and said "Bhai.... " Saying this she burst out crying not able to form words.