Love Confessions

TW// Mentions of childhood abuse.

"Writing starts tomorrow." Bad said, tucked away in the library with Foolish. "You need to know what you're writing."

"Gah, I know...I just don't feel like any of your ideas are right for me."

Bad looked down at the list of ideas he was nice enough to compose. "It's gotta be about a personal experience you had at this camp. If you have a better experience in mind that I don't know about, tell me."

Essay brainstorming

-Starting a rumor and dealing with the consequences. (Speak about the importance of the lesson you learned about harassing other people.)

-Losing your girlfriend and discovering that you aren't ready for a relationship. (Make sure to write optimistic, tell why it was the right thing for you both. Do not be bitter.)

-Feeling hopeless until you got this opportunity to write the essay. (Can include the other two things, and write about how your mindset changed once you got the opportunity to win this scholarship."

"It just all seems too personal..." Foolish rested his chin in his hand.

"Obviously? You need to open up, get a little personal. If you sound like every other person, you won't get picked."

"What are you going to write about then?" Foolish asked.

"Does it matter? I'm not submitting mine."

"But you can still tell me."

Bad opened his bag and pulled out a sheet of paper. "This is my outline...I'm going to write about how this camp gave me the opportunity to discover my identity."

"Mn...should of known Skeppy would be brought into this." Foolish scanned the outline Bad had made for himself. "Are you sure you won't just write mine for me?"

Bad had already decided he would not. "I told you I'd give you advice and I'd edit it. But I'm not writing it."

Foolish sighed and handed the paper back.

"Now, I'm gonna leave you." Bad zipped up his bag and stood. "There's thirty minutes of free period left. Pick one of the ideas, start expanding on it. I gave you a basic guideline for a good essay too, look at that."

"You have to go?"

"Yes because Skeppy is out playing tennis by himself. How do you think that makes him feel?"

"What, you aren't allowed to help a friend?"

"You kissed me, Foolish. Of course it makes him sad that I am here with you and not playing with him."

"Right...sorry." Foolish clicked his mechanical pencil. "Thanks, for this...I'm so gonna lose though."

"Try your best." And with that, Bad left him, waving goodbye to Cellbit and Roier on his way out of the library.

Bad found Skeppy playing tennis with four other people. He opted to sit out on a bench, watching Skeppy play. Pulling a bottle of water out of his bag, for when Skeppy inevitably got too fatigued and needed to sit down to drink.