Swati Tiwari's attitude

Start from the beginning

Swati was not wrong. Even after Rishabh's words, the staff chose some clothes that were a little revealing. Hearing Swati's words, all of them shut their mouths and Swati left from there.

In a big luxurious building a man was shouting at his staff, "Hey, work quickly. Rishabh must be coming soon, if you make him wait even a little, then you guys will keep waiting for work all your life."

That man was wearing clothes like a boy but his gait and way of talking was somewhat like a girl's. His attire was also very unique, pink coloured coat , pink coloured pants and a floor painted shirt inside it.

Just then Rishabh's voice came from behind, "Those people will keep waiting for work and you Sam, did not think about what will happen to you."

Sam turned back on hearing Rishabh's voice. Seeing Rishabh, he was happy and came to him laughing and hugged him and said, "Oh Rishabh sweetheart, we have met after so many days and as soon as you came you are taunting me. But I know you will not do anything to me, after all a great person cannot do anything bad to another great person."

Rishabh kept nodding at Sam's words. Just then Sam's eyes went to Rishabh's feet. A red coloured cloth was visible behind from rishabh's feet.  Seeing this, Sam's eyes narrowed.

He stared at Rishabh with his small eyes and asked, "Darling Rishabh, who have you hidden behind you? Ask her to come out and tell me if she is the one for whom you called me so urgently? You know I went to The Great Superstar's birthday party because he himself invited me. But I had to leave his party because your call came and now you are hiding this girl from me. Ask her to come out now and tell me who this girl is? Because on the phone you just said come, so who is this girl whose makeover I have to do?"

Sam was asking Rishabh one question after another but Rishabh was not paying attention to what he was saying, rather his attention was on Anokhi who was hiding behind him and  holding his coat tightly.

At this time, neither she nor Rishabh were wearing masks and Anokhi got nervous when Sam suddenly hugged Rishabh and hid behind Rishabh.

Then Rishabh said to Anokhi in a soft voice, “Come out Cupcake.”

Hearing Rishabh's soft voice, Sam's voice stopped and his eyes widened in surprise. This was probably the first time he had heard such a normal tone from Rishabh's mouth.

Sam said in surprise, "Oh my God, I am dreaming. Is this world going to end or are you not Rishabh? Tell me the truth, who are you and where is my Rishabh? Tell me who are you?"

"Shut up Sam", Rishabh said staring at Sam, so Sam shut his mouth and waited for someone to come out from behind Rishabh.

On Rishabh's request, Anokhi slowly took her face out from behind Rishabh. Sam, who was waiting very carefully to see someone's face, was surprised once again when he saw Anokhi's face.

His eyes first went to Anokhi's green eyes and then to her small innocent face. Both of Sam's hands went to his mouth in surprise.

" oh my god rishabh! Is she an angle. You come out. ", Sam said in surprise looking at Anokhi's face and asked her to come out completely.

Anokhi started looking at Rishabh. Rishabh held Anokhi's hand and made her stand beside him. Anokhi was still standing holding Rishabh's hand tightly with both her hands. There were not many people there, only Sam and his three-four staff but still Anokhi was getting nervous.

Sam looked at Anokhi from top to bottom. Anokhi was not wearing any jewelry in that red colored gown, nor had any makeup. Her hair was open and a little scattered and she really looked like an angel from heaven.