17/Just Like Old times

Oh ok !! I'm not coming to play !!!😂🙌🏾rolling these chapters out baby!!!!

Four months later

July 1st 2024
Monday
Los Angelos 6am

Mitch laid back on his bed the sun hadn't even came up entirely yet .He just was starring out of space .

Thinking about the pass few months . Things been going pretty good . Besides Tito dropping small hints and having some of them detailed a few times he knew to expect something soon . Although he was the least of Mitch worries . Mitch was focused on how well their numbers was with selling santonio product .

Mitch even broke it down and shared some with Jody and Kareem . So from L.A to Baltimore to Atlanta . East to west coast . They had the streets talking . Nobody hadn't witnessed any good product like this since the 80s or once here and there . To have it consistently selling to the streets . Business was buzzing . It was in full effect in L.A ,but the rest had it as an option due to them having their own supply .

Things was going well with he and Danika business.Shipping product and storing it between the food franchise was running smoothly . Packaging drugs inside of barrels with food and things was smart as hell .

Mitch loved it here .He missed home ,but honestly he was not ready to go . He knew Kareem was trying to get back home so he respected it . They could all change spots and go back to their normal life . Mitch was thinking about staying on this side of town ,but things was going well he could still catch the jet at any given moment . To get away which he planned to do .

He wasn't in no rush to get back home knowing he and Missy had broken up . He was tired of only speaking to his daughter on FaceTime he wanted to see his baby girl .

Streets was talking and Missy was actually handling shit the right way . She hadn't stepped on anyone toes so they let her be .

"Earth to mitch ." The voice said knocking him out of his deep thoughts

"My bad , I was zoned out ." He said lifting up on the head board as he starred at the chocolate chip cookie colored beauty in front of him .

Her curly 26inch Indian loose wave bundles came down past her mid arm . She sported a big white crop t shirt that stopped above her belly ring along with some yellow boy shorts on . He licked his lips seeing her pussy print poking .

He lifted his self off the bed sitting on the edge . He pulled her between his legs . Biting , nibbling & sucking on her neck .

"Mitch not again ." She moaned

He didn't listen sliding her shorts down as he hiked her legs up and sat her down on his face . His tongue licked around her entire bottom half as her juices soaked his beard all up . He slurped and sucked until she cried out cumming .