✦ . ⁺ Spin ⁺ . ✦

Comincia dall'inizio

"What do you want?" Arjun asked without looking up the documents.

"I can't hang out with my brother?" Rishiv asked as he fell on the couch.

"What do you want, Rishiv?" Arjun asked putting his papers aside and giving his attention to Rishiv instead.

Despite their constant bickering, their loyalty to each other runs deep, a bond unbreakable by any force. If there was one person they trust fully on this earth, it would be each other (along with Vivaan).

"We're having dinner," Rishiv said.

"Not hungry. You can go now," Arjun replied as he picked up the papers again.

"Sara bhabhi helped Aarna bhabhi make it," Rishiv commented.

He saw the way his brother cared for his wife even though Arjun himself didn't know it.

He looked at Sara as if she was the sun in his dark life. The only source of light. He would never admit it, but Rishiv knew.

"Okay?" Arjun said disinterested still.

"Alright." Rishiv got up acting defeated and started to walk out when he heard Arjun "I'll come." Smiling at his brother he continued to walk out without turning back followed by his brother.

Walking towards the dining room, they saw everyone already seated there awaiting them.

Taking a seat everyone was about to serve themselves when a guard walked in.

"We have a package for you, Miss." He informed as he passed Sara the package.

Confused on who would send her a package that small, she opened it with everyone looking her way to see what it was.

Taking out a pair of diamond earrings and a bracelet she opened the note with it.

Reading it made her uncomfortable as she hastily put everything back inside the package.

"Who's it from bhabhi?" Rishiv asked.

"Uh no-one. Must be a misunderstanding. Why don't you start eating?" She suggested as she put the package under the table for the time being.

Arjun's eyes narrowed at her answer. No matter how good of a liar she is, he could spot a lie from a mile away. And based on the shift in her demeanor he was definitely going to find out who sent her the jewelry.

Everyone started to eat dinner and Aarna waited to see how they liked it. She had never cooked for anyone except her family before today, and she really hoped they liked it.

"Bhabhi aapke haatoh mein jaadu hai." Rishiv appreciated as he ate.

(Bhabhi your hands have magic.)

Thanking him Aarna looked towards everyone else and saw them all eating with content.

As they finished dinner, Sara walked into the kitchen and brought out the brownies she made.

Giving everyone a piece she took her seat and waited.

While everyone ate, her eyes stayed on Arjun to see how he liked it. She didn't know why, but she felt the need to know.

Arjun finished his dessert in the span of a minute. The one thing she noticed about him was that he loved his sweets. No one would have thought that the great Arjun Singhania, the always scary and grumpy CEO, had a sweet tooth.

As they cleaned up to get back to their respective rooms, Rishiv spoke up "Since everyone is here and I'm bored, we're going to spend some time together. As a family," he added the last part for the fun of it. He knew nobody there considered the others as family at the moment.