11: the loveS of my life

Spongebob's POV:
"Wha-what do you want me to do with it..?" My hands tremble as I fumble around with Squidward's ample, parsnip shaped nose.
"Just put your mouth around it and make it feel good", the smug squid replies, looking at me deeply and quizzically.
Stupefied, I slowly lean forwards, placing my thin lips around his nose. I instantly feel it squirm in my mouth. Squidward sitting on one of the Krusty Krab's trademark barrel stool whilst I kneel on the table beside it. It was past dark by now so Squidward had convinced me that nobody would see us, the sign was turned to 'closed' and everything seemed to be dormant outside.
I begin to pump the nose in and out of my nose, allowing my goofy front teeth to gently scrape across it, applying just enough pain the make the experience sensual and exciting. I can tell that squidward enjoys this as I notice the bottom of his left tentacles beginning to collect a pool of black inc upon it. I lower my spindly hand to scoop up the fresh inc, spreading it over my knees, knowing Squiddy will find this erotic: he does.
Squidward leans towards my ear and whispers "I'm about to inc!" A small smile creeps across my face, I go faster and harder than ever before.
"LAND AHOOYYYY" squidward shrills into the darkness. As I sit back on my heels, breathless I feel a presence at the door. Turning my head I see none other than Gary, stationary at the entrance of the facility. His face is drooped into a melancholy array of disappointment and grief. I instantly notice the sheer pain in his eyes. He turns and flees though the door. I clamber down from the table and run after him although I didn't really need to run that far seeing as he's a snail so he only got like, 2 metres from the door really.
I grasp his shell and twist him to face me. His eyes are raw with freshly rubbed away tears. I see that he has red lipstick smeared across his face and then it occurred to me: Gary had obviously made sexual plans for us this evening yet here I was sucking off Squiddy's ugly, blue carrot nose! I lean down to Gary's eye level and wipe away his tears, gazing into his foggy crystals of emotion.
"I-I'm so sorry, Gary. I can explain, really I can, he was blackmailing us! You don't understand, Gary please.. I just.. I.." I trail off as I notice a change in Gary's expression. He now looks understanding and kind, rather than demolished and defeated. Slowly and surely, Gary gestures towards my belt. I look down, only now noticing a small, discrete microphone clipped onto it. GARY IS A GENIUS!! This now means we can dobb on Squiddy! I feel empowered, I feel independent, I feel in love, in love with a sea snail.