4: The first time

Gary's POV:
It was mid October, 2000 and my feelings for spongebob had only grown deeper, heavier, stronger. Every time I saw him I had to fight myself back and hold myself together, I couldn't restrain myself for much longer.
He traipsed home from work one gloomy afternoon, his spatula thick with grease, how long eyelashes slightly droopy from the heat of the grill. He entered the pineapple, placed down his hat and sighed as he slouched on the sofa, an ice cold beer in his hand.
"Gary!" He called precariously.
I slid into the warm living room and laid eyes on his beautiful yellow complexion, "Meow..?" I replied, a sense of confusion in my voice.
He looked me in the eyes, sighed a little then spoke, "I've changed my mind.. I want you. Right here, right now. I've had a long week, Gary. Let's cut the bullshit."
My face lit up into an image of sweet surprise and pleasure. "Meow. Meow meow meow."
"Now." He said.
I mounted the sofa as quickly as I could (considering I'm a sea snail) and immediately went about sliming my glorious liquid onto him. I felt him chuckle beneath my tender skin. I knew he was enjoying it. Within seconds I felt his thin fingers seductively trace my shell, then he slipped them inside. A tingling sensation erupted across my entire body, I felt myself explode into an eruption of pure lust.
After I'd reached my sexual climax, it was my turn to finally give spongebob what I knew I could give him I'd been waiting for this moment for over a year. I placed him springy nose between my antenna and started shifting my long eye poles from side to side. The smile on his face told me that he was clearly enjoying the experience. I continued, faster this time until he began to laugh: ahh, the laugh that signalled the pleasure of my body on his.
This was the beginning of spongebob and I. This was the beginning of love.