10: blackmail

SpongeBob's POV:
I woke up hazily after my erotic night with Gary and squidward. I looked around me to see the matted tennis ball lying beside the base of the toilet. Gary was propped on the edge of the sink, looking in the mirror at his reflection. He looked a mess, but a damn sexy mess I must admit. He caught my eye in the glass and gave me a slow, sensual, smug smile. I knew exactly what he was thinking; he was reminiscing, as was I.
I drag myself from the floor, rubbing my bloodshot eyes. As soon as my vision became completely clear again, I glanced at the clock that sat on the hallway wall: 10.38am!!! I was 1 hour 23 minutes late for work!! I panicked and ran straight out of the house without even saying goodbye to Gary... I'll make it up to him later. ;-)
I run through the swing doors of the crusty crab to be faced with 3 stern looking fish in black and grey business suits. The one on the far left looked down at me condescendingly, the one in the middle looked enraged and the one on the right simply looked disappointed. I looked past the trio to spot Squidward, sat smugly behind his stupid boat-till-desk thingy. Our eyes locked and I knew immediately what had happened. This became entirely apparent by the rouge display of guilt and anger that was illustrated upon my usually chirpy, yellow face. I glanced up at the three businessfish and sunk onto the nearest barrel stool within arms reach.
"Now, Mr SquarePants, your 'friend' over here, Mr Tentacles, has informed us of a sexual act you've recently performed upon him.. without his consent?", accused the fish in the middle.
I felt a rush of temper rise from the pit of my stomach. I leap from the stool, sending it flying across the restaurant floor. "What?!", I exclaim. "That did not happen! If anything, it was the other way round!" I could feel my face growing redder and redder by the second. Squidward is nothing but a dirty, sleazy, good for nothing jerkbag!! The poohead has accused Gary and I of sexually abusing him??!! What is this madness that has been thrust upon us?!
Rather than speaking, the three fish simply turn to squidward, anticipating a response however he doesn't speak. He simply reaches beneath the desk and whips out his clarinet. The sparkle in his eye tells me he knows what he's doing. He slowly raises the reed to his lips, oh those sumptuously delicious lips of his. He blows, gently at first, into the instrument. A harshly addictive noise echoes through the establishment. He plays note after note with his beautiful tentacles, each sound just as painful as the last.
Eventually, after 23 minutes of constant playing, I thrust myself forward and snatch the clarinet from him, snapping it in two. I only now notice that the three businessfish has left after about 12 minutes, the noise was obviously too unbearable for them to handle beyond that point. Squidward doesn't react to me breaking his instrument, just leans forward to me and says "The secret is ours for now, if you can pay me back for it." I know exactly what he means by the look in his eyes and the smug smile drawn across his lower face. He looks me in the eye intensely as I return my attention from his mouth, just in time for him to wink at me. Damn that drives me crazy.
I'm torn; do I allow Squidward to let out our secret? Or do I betray Gary and act disloyally to him? I know that this is blackmail, cold, hard and in its simplest form. After all we've been through together, should I really be hurting the beautiful sea snail just to protect our love?! The decision is mine to decide... Right her, right now.