1

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I walked into the house I placed my truck keys on the table just inside the door and told myself to be calm. But that did no good. I was beyond angry. “Jennie!” my voice boomed through the house, “get down here this instant.” Moments later I heard the sound of soft footsteps coming down the stairs. “Y-yes Tae?” Jennie asked when she had reached the last step her voice coming out  unsure. I stared at her angrily, she was still dressed in her school uniform; a checkered skirt and white blouse with knee-high socks and black shoes. Her dark wavy brown hair that was in one long neat braid falling over her left shoulder, the end held together by a pink bow this morning now falling in curly waves down her back and a touch of eyeshadow highlighted her dark eyes.

“Want to tell me why the principal called me while I was at work - in the middle of a very important meeting - to inform me that my stepdaughter was caught in the boys locker room making out with a boy?” I asked, a growl rising in my voice. “And then threw a tantrum before leaving school. Without permission might I add.”

Jennie gulped and dropped her eyes to the floor. “Tae, I... I...” she stuttered playing with her fingers. A gesture she does when nervous.

“Jennie.... Why?” I questioned trying my best to calm down. Since this was the first time Jennie has gotten in trouble. In the seven years I'd been married to Irene, Jennie's mother. Jennie has always been more on the shy side. A good girl. Always getting perfect grades, home on time, never sassing, always listening-...

Jennie shrugged her shoulders in reply and continued staring down at the carpet.

Sighing I ran my hand over my face. “Look at me.” When she continued to look downward I growled lowly and before I knew it I snapped. Walking over to her I gripped her chin forcing her to meet my seething gaze. “When I tell you to do something you listen.”

“You got me?”

“Y-yes Tae.” she whimpered out, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I- I’m sorry.”

“You're gonna be fuckin’ sorry.” I growled out before adding, “Your ass better be glad I was able to keep you from being expelled!” gripping her hand I pulled her with me to the couch.

In one fluid motion I was seated on the couch and Irene across my lap, her ass raised in the air. Half her torso lay along the couch and one of her hands were placed on the floor; in fear of falling face-first into the carpet. To help hold her in place, I laid an arm across her back and cuffed her side.

“No, daddy. Please no,” Jennie whimpered, knowing what was coming.

Ignoring her whimpered pleas I jerked her skirt up, out of the way, and piled it around her waist.

Smack!

“Ouch!" She yelped, her body jumping slightly with pain. Only her crisp white panties were between her taunt cheeks and my descending hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I continued spanking her causing her to yelp and her body to jerk in my lap with every stinging slap.

But it wasn't long till her yelps quietened. And low moans sounded.

Smack! . . . Smack! . . . Smack!

“What the fuck?” I growled, my tone confused. I moved my hand a tad lower. “You’re getting wet!” I declared.

“Tae,” Jennie whined, wiggling her hips making my hand slip lower, and her wetness that was soaking through the thin barrier of her panties to rub against my knee.

I was shocked.

Jennie.. My stepdaughter... My sweet angel.. She liked being spanked? ... By me her stepdaddy?

Moving my hand off her plump red behind and my arm from her back I told her to go. Trying to ignore the hardness growing in my pants and the sick twisted thoughts running through my mind.

She stood on wobbly legs and stared at me with glistening, desire and confused eyes. “Tae..” I shook my head cutting her off. “Go to your room Jennie and make sure to gather your laptop, iPad, and phone up for me. You're grounded from them for a week.”

“But daddy,” her bottom lip trembled. “Please don't. I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean what happened today. It won't happen again.”

“I'm disappointed in you.” I admitted to her lowly, - I was disappointed in her, her behavior - making tears stream down her cheeks. Not saying another word she rushed up the stairs her sobs echoing. Breaking my heart.

“Fuck!” I cursed gripping my hair. I hate seeing her cry.

Standing I went to my liquor cabinet. I'm not a drunk but sometimes you just need a little something to calm you down. Or in my case forget. Forget about my angel enjoying being spanked. Forget about how I enjoyed hearing her call me daddy more than I should've. Or how much I enjoyed spanking her. Forget about making my angel cry.

And forget about how jealous I felt when I heard about my angel making out with some boy.

Just to forget.

I grunted above her as I thrusted balls deep into her pussy which clenched around my cock like a fucking vice, each time I pulled out.

“Oh God! Oh God! Taehyung!” Irene squealed, locking her thighs tighter around my waist.

“Shut the fuck up.” I growled angrily, trying to erase her shrill voice. I didn't want to hear how good she was getting it. Not while it was someone else I was thinking of while fucking Irene. Someone I shouldn't have been thinking of.

She sighed in ecstasy, clasping her clammy hands around my neck and pulling me down for a kiss. I gave her a quick peck before I detached myself from her and flipped her on her stomach.

Irene whined in protest but squealed when I slammed back inside her, harder than before. I closed my eyes and my angel flashed through my vision. The way she calls me ‘Tae’ but mostly the way she calls me ‘Daddy’ floating through my mind.

I groaned out loud and started slamming into Irene harder, so hard the headboard banged against the wall.

“TAEHYUNG!”

Dammit! This bitch was going to chase away my orgasm. I opened my eyes, “I told you, shut. The. FUCK. Up!” I gritted out in rythm with each thrust. Irene moaned again, clearly enjoying my verbal abuse. I rolled my eyes and then closed them back. Foisting Irene's hair in one hand, and gripping her hip with the other, I thrusted in and out as fast as I could, all the while imagining it was my angel below me.

Before I knew it, I was filling the condom to the brim as Irene screamed out loud, orgasming with me.

I almost whispered my angels name. Almost. Sighing I pulled out and ripped off the condom, tossing it into the trash can beside the bed before collapsing on my back. Irene immediately cuddled up to me and smiled.

“Holy shit, babe. What was that?”

I grunted in answer.
She'd throw a hissy fit if she knew I was imagining her teenage daughter, my angel the whole time. Man, I'm an awful fucking human being.

And a sick one too. Why'd I pretend she was my angel? I'd never ever thought of Jennie while fucking Irene before.