Chapter 11

Izuku:”We did it, Nezuko!”

Nezuko:”MMM!”

Midnight then swiped her whip as the spinning wheel began spinning at high speeds to determine what the next game will be.

Midnight:"Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is… "

The wheel landed on the words

"Calvary Battle."

Kaminari:"A cavalry battle? I am bad at those." He mumbled as he clearly wasn't excited over what the next event will be.

Tsuyu:"It is not an individual event, so I wonder how it will work." She said as she along with others were confused as to how this whole calvary battle thing will function.

Midnight:"Let me explain! The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It is basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that is different is… based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value." She said as a screen showed an image of Thirteen holding up All Might as the horse rider and Present Mic was supporting from the back.

Sato:"A point-based system like the Entrance Exam, huh? That's easy to understand." He said as he understood the premise of the game.

Uraraka:"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who is on the team!" She concluded.

Mina:"Oh, I see!" She said as she now got the gist of it.

Midnight made a violent swipe of her whip towards the two female students,

Midnight:"You guys don't hold even though I'm talking, huh?! Let me speak!"

'Scary!' The First-Years thought in unison.

Midnight:"Yes, that is right! And the points assigned go up five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points and 41st gets ten points and so on!" She elaborated as she showed the rankings and scoreboard for each place.

Izuku:"Oh! That is pretty simple. So since me and Nezuko got first place, that means we get 210 points or if we split it evenly then it's 105 if I did the math correctly." He said as he calculated his score.

Midnight then gained a sadistic smirk as she pointed at Izuku with her whip.

Midnight:"Not so fast, Midoriya! You and Kamado are tied in first place so you two must be in a single team together” She explained which kinda made sense since the both of them did won together

Midnight:”You see there is one key exception. The point value assigned to first place is… TEN MILLION!" She announced.

"..."

It took a couple of seconds for Izuku's mind to register what Midnight just said meanwhile Nezuko only had a blank face.

Izuku:"T-Ten million?! HOW IS THAT FAIR?!" He yelled out in horror.

"Ten million, huh?"

"In other words, you can take down the first place player's team… "

"... You can stand at the top no matter what place you are in!" Nearly all of the First-Years said in unison as they had their targets set on one person… Izuku Midoriya!”

Midnight:"That's right! It is survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" The 18+ Heroine exclaimed at Izuku who froze at all of the bloodthirsty stares he was receiving from his peers.