Chapter 6

School was going relatively normal as the class was normal and everything else until a certain hero barges in

All Might:"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might burst through the door very dramatically which was not normal at all.

Kaminari"It's All Might!"He said excitedly as he truly was hyped to be taught by none other than the Number One Hero.

Kirishima:"Wow, he really is a teacher!" said

Tsuyu:"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" said observantly.

Ojiro:"Its style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps." stated as a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek.

All Might marched to the teacher's podium

All Might:"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a Hero. You will the take the most units of this subject. Let's get right into it! This is what we'll today- Combat Training!" All Might exclaimed as he held a card that read the word, 'BATTLE'.

Katsuki:"Combat"He smirked in anticipation

Izuku:"... Training." He finished.

All Might:"And to go with that are these!"

The teacher pointed to the wall as from holes installed there, came out numbered boxes from 1 through 20.

All Might:"These are costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

Students cheered in delight as they couldn't wait to try their new costumes on.

Izuku"Costumes!"He said

All Might:"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

Everyone:"Yes, sir!"

At Ground Beta

All Might stood at Ground Beta waiting for his students to arrive.

After a couple of seconds, figures can be seen coming out through the tunnel.

All Might:"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... you are Heroes!"

As he said that, students from Class 1-A all entered through the tunnel suited up ready to face whatever challenge that may come their way. All of the students had costumes that best suited their Quirks in one way, shape, or form. They were also aesthetically pleasing to look at as all of the costumes were unique and best fit the young aspiring Heroes in training and their personalities.

All Might smiled as he greatly approved of everybody's gear

All Might:"That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"