13

It was hard for doyoung to leave Haruto alone but slightly relieved knowing Haruto is in Doyoung's apartment.

Two days later Doyoung had to leave and get back to work, it wasn't something he do often, his workers were shocked to hear the news that the hard worker CEO took two days of leave. Yet two days with Haruto felt less to him, time flies by quickly with your loved one, so true.

But anyhow Haruto made him leave his house to go to his company and Doyoung obey well because he knows he has to.

"Take care of yourself okay?!" Haruto nod fixing Doyoung's tie and smile warmly while his hands wraps around Haruto's waist.

"You're friend will be here till 10 so wear your pants okay...?" His right palm trail down to his butt and slightly spank it making Haruto chuckles.

"You didn't had to. I'll be fine."

"Hm I know but I need backup for you." He slowly lean down to kiss him. Haruto wraps his arm around his neck pulling him more down and kissing sweetly.

"I don't wanna leave yet!" Doyoung mumbled between the kiss while his hand softly squeeze his flesh down there, Haruto hummed.

They should let go before it goes any further. So Haruto took it in his hand and pull out from the kiss.

"You should really go now!" He had amusing smile on his lips because Doyoung pout and wasn't letting go.

"Fine!! But when I'll be home...." He attached their forehead "I won't let you go." He gets a last peck and finally leave from his apartment.

"I thought you have any idea to put him in jail? But here you are busy with your own work." Jaehyuk asked confused, sitting in Doyoung's office.

"Well... You don't need to worry about that, I already talked to him, and we're meeting in the afternoon at club." Doyoung tell him still busy with his paper work on his desk.

"Club in afternoon? Who goes at such a time? And what will you talk about after meeting him? I have ruined everything."

"I am taking him to a business meeting, not a party. And fewer people, less drama."

"Ok... so who will go with you this time? Your assistant?" Jaehyuk asked and this time Doyoung look at him and smirked.

"Oh you know her very well."

"Whom are you talking about?" Doyoung smirked just got wider and soon wide glass door opened, someone walking in.

"There she is!" Doyoung pointed.

"She??!!"

"Are you scared?" Doyoung asked

"Hell no! I'm too excited for this! It feels like I have found the purpose of my life." Wonyoung exclude, while Doyoung raised an eyebrow.

Yes, he brought wonyoung as his secretary in the club with him. They were in lift going on the top floor.

"I should meet your boyfriend someday and apologize. I don't know myself, what thought did I do to you... I'm just sorry. I blame myself for all this." She sounded sincere. Because she was, she just appeared in front everyone bratty and lots egotism but she had none to be honest.

"You're a really great friend of mine, I don't want to loose you like this! I'm sorry." She apologize sincerely. He put his left hand on her shoulder and gave slight squeeze to make her feel comfort.