04

Disaster. He feel the whole disaster in himself. He don't even know how to act and behave on this. It's hella embarrassing and awkward even for his friends. They are avoiding each other's gazes especially that Jake boy. They are still processing at how perplexing this is, even though they haven't met Doyoung but feeling very bad for their dear friend, Haruto.

They try thier best to hide Haruto behind them but Doyoung was meeting and shaking hands with each student not to left anyone behind, showing his charms as always.

Then he shakes hands with Asahi, who was awkward and scared. Keep on meeting his other friends.

"Hey are you okay? You're sweating!?" Doyoung asked Jake as he was keeping his gaze low on the ground.

"Ahh yeahh d-definitely... Nice to meet you Mister Kim." Jake said nervously that make Doyoung to raised an eyebrow but he moved on to another student who were about to back off and wasn't standing straight.

"Urhmm mister Jeon... Do you think your students are okay today?" He asked turning a little to the principal.

"Huh.. ahh they should be... Maybe they are just little nervous..." He said standing next to Haruto, signalling him to behave nice.
And he had no choice, but to shake hands and show his face to Kim Doyoung.

"H- hello mister Kim, glad to be here....!" Haruto said standing straight but avoiding eye contact, Doyoung seemed to be bit off guarded. He seriously didn't expect this baby boy to be here but nonetheless he was amused and excited.
He let go of his hand but never take his eyes off of him.

After that they all had nice and polite conversation with the CEO and then he left for another big meeting, leaving it all on his secretary, Miss Aera.

Haruto can finally breath properly, relaxed and loosen up his nervous nerves.

Again it's been like 4 days to that incident and again Haruto couldn't get him out off of his mind.

He wanna forgot that but just couldn't. He never wished to see him ever again, he wrinkled the card and throw it in the trash bin.

"Ahh I hate my life"

Haruto is happy, he's signed up as a designer of building, house and company constructions by the one who held the project activity of exploring companies of constructions. They do it so that students can have a experience before graduation, so it wouldn't be that hard to battling up with their upcoming life.

Now that Haruto is signed and his friends are signed up for something else profession, they are apart.

He is car going somewhere, to his customers house because he want to re-build it. He didn't listen or maybe his mind was somewhere else to hear where they are exactly going and it's kinda embarrassing to ask straight, so he just wait to see where they are going.

They arrived at thier location, Haruto was the last one to get off from the car,but when he did he was in pure shock, shocked at how beautiful this house- wait- can he call this house? It's looks like a palace. Haruto a simple boy who lives in simple, single dorm it's too much for him.
It's not that Haruto isn't rich, In fact, his father is a very good professor in Japan and his mother is also a great doctor. It's just that he's never seen how big a house really is.

He got back in reality when someone chuckle at his pure shocked face, "You haven't even seen the whole thing yet, if you look from inside your eyes will pop out." Jinu speak, also a worker and a designer. Who's been with Haruto from start not to make him feel lonely and just being friendly with him.

"Have you come here before?" Haruto asked and she nodded.

"Yes, before confirming, I and my fellow workers came to see the place. And to be honest it's so beautiful, I went inside once and then I didn't feel like coming back again." Jinu said chuckling.